I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I am also on a 2015 lenovo that came out with windows 8. Needless to say I upgraded to 10 as soon as i could!!!

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on windows 10 for sometime now and never had any issue whatsoever

10 is supposedly the best one yet. I cant comment.

I cant seem to find my way around it having done all my support years pre windows 8

We will be in Durban 'n All for a day in March ... the hotel is on "Snell Parade" and there is a beach just on the door step so to speak ... what is this beach like if I want to take the kids for a bit of fun in the sun?

Please dont go after a weekend.  I have found needles, blood bags, syringes, body parts on more than one occasion on this stretch - seriously.  And it is supposed to be a "blue flag beach" ....well it is flying the flag?

Glass and other trash is collected by us regularly and summarized.

When next here, give me a shout and I will show you around.

Mind blowing indeed.Bicycles in need of a licencing fee.Collecting tax for the bureaucracy.

,When I was younger? , our bikes had to be licensed.

,When I was younger? , our bikes had to be licensed.

Dogs too. Back in the days when milk and juice came in glass bottles.

Yep I remember that

We will be in Durban 'n All for a day in March ... the hotel is on "Snell Parade" and there is a beach just on the door step so to speak ... what is this beach like if I want to take the kids for a bit of fun in the sun?

In that area you'll be in the Maharani/Elangeni or even the Blue Waters Hotel...the beach precinct is fine there with a lovely stretch to walk and the North Beach area is generally fine. Take a walk up to SunCoast pay the beach access fee and enjoy a nice clean beach.

Edit: Sepia will have the "finer" details, but you should hook up with him, he could teach you guys a truck load about the marine life et al in that area.

Edited by Ed-Zulu

Awesome thanks, yes we are in the Elangeni .... is Sepia a Marine Biologist?

If so, my eldest may be interested in meeting him.

In that area you'll be in the Maharani/Elangeni or even the Blue Waters Hotel...the beach precinct is fine there with a lovely stretch to walk and the North Beach area is generally fine. Take a walk up to SunCoast pay the beach access fee and enjoy a nice clean beach.

Edit: Sepia will have the "finer" details, but you should hook up with him, he could teach you guys a truck load about the marine life et al in that area.