I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

erm.... how is this special?! Yes, they are still biologically male and female, and they haven't gone for gender reassignment surgery. So they're still having heterosexual intercourse, but the only difference is that they identify as the opposite gender. It's a biological woman being impregnated by a biological man. But because they identify as the opposite gender, it's somehow noteworthy? 

Diane Rodriguez, a transgender woman, and Fernando Machado, a transgender man, have together done something which has never happened before. Fernando fell pregnant by Diane. They become first transgender couple to have become pregnant in South America. In fact, Fernando is the first male to become pregnant.

The transgender couple have already informed that they have not gone for Gender Confirmation Surgery. The statement confirms that they were able to conceive the baby without the help of any medical aid. The couple also interacted with their fans all this while. They gave every bit of information about the pregnancy to their fans.

that poor child

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

currently got 2 loving parents. plenty of kids can only dream of that.

sure, it will have that going for it.

But can you imagine the confusion, mommy has a totti and daddy has a V-J-J and then it goes out into the real world and its the other way around.

Sorry, I know I'm old and very much un-PC, all this "I identify as" stuff to me is mostly hogwash.

Exactly like the article, "First male to get pregnant" , BS, it has the biology of a female.

But can you imagine the confusion, mommy has a totti and daddy has a V-J-J and then it goes out into the real world and its the other way around.

Sorry, I know I'm old and very much un-PC, all this "I identify as" stuff to me is mostly hogwash.

Exactly like the article, "First male to get pregnant" , BS, it has the biology of a female.

Ironically it will only be a problem because of people like you.

Have you learnt nothing .... Facts don't matter, only feels matter.. As Facts are sexist, racist and homo and transphoebic,

"it" "it" "it" "it"

WTF is up with that? You're referring to a living being, not a lamp. 

He is entitled to his views, just like you.

And to judge other people, just like you are doing.

The irony.

So argumentative - all I did was point out that the only reason the kid will have issues is people like the poster will make it an issue. The rest of us don't really care who has what organs.

If he (and the like) kept their conservative views to themselves then the kid would happily grow without any kind of judgement.

So argumentative - all I did was point out that the only reason the kid will have issues is people like the poster will make it an issue. The rest of us don't really care who has what organs.

If he (and the like) kept their conservative views to themselves then the kid would happily grow without any kind of judgement.

Yet you feel free to judge him on the expression of his views, which he is completely entitled to do.

Yet you feel free to judge him on the expression of his views, which he is completely entitled to do.

Please point out the judging part - that is all your opinion/delusion....

At a stretch I guess you could construe my use of the word "conservative" as a slur but ultimately that is exactly what his opinion is.

People may be entitled to their views, but that doesn't mean one opinion holds as much value as another. Outdated, bigoted & nonsensical opinions need to be called out for what they are, and weeded out. 

Not saying Ouzo's post is an example of any of those things, just a point that needs to be made. 

Edited by Captain Fatbastard Mayhem

Ironically it will only be a problem because of people like you.

Please point out the judging part - 

There you go.

Sorry Fanie!