• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for Matt Damon to play Siya Kolisi in the Invictus sequel [emoji23]4045f5098b513e7afb425ad51ad123a0.jpg

Well he would first need to play John Smit, then likely we would need to get a lady to play Siya in the 3rd installment of the RWC Movie franchise, its 2019 get with the wokegram!

Can't wait for Matt Damon to play Siya Kolisi in the Invictus sequel [emoji23]4045f5098b513e7afb425ad51ad123a0.jpg

don't be ridiculous!!! Matt Damon plays FP, and duh, mr Lays is still part of the story!!

1572814139564.jpg

Here is the new selection for Invictus II. Idris gets Beast, obvs.

https://www.2oceansvibe.com/2019/11/06/rugby-whizz-casts-springbok-final-squad-with-actors-for-invictus-2-images/

On Veterans Day, 8 unforgettable photos of Americans returning from war

GU6L6PV4D5AV3GH6S5TDML7AOM.jpgNew Yorkers hang out their windows on Sept. 10, 1919, to watch a victory parade down Fifth Avenue after the end of World War I. (National World War I Museum and Memorial)

QLTY2TR5MNG4BHPRFUMMXK7DEE.jpg

A World War I victory parade in Elgin, Ill. Members of the Army Nurse Corps, foreground, and the American Red Cross, background, wave to the crowds. (National World War I Museum and Memorial)

EPTXMRYPUJFJFAO2BKX7WKAH7I.jpg

These men were some of the first to be sent home from World War II after Germany's surrender. On May 25, 1945, they boarded this train to Le Havre, France, where they would sail back to the United States. The men wrote their cities and states of origin on the train. (Library of Congress)

EYT7SLJHFZBFLFVW2PFHC7URRY.jpg

African American women in the Army's 6888th Central Postal Directory Battalion march in a victory parade on May 27, 1945, in Rouen, France, after Germany's surrender. They were the only African American women allowed to serve overseas during World War II. (National Archives)

L2VGLJRKP5FFLDC3T3I6J4VFAQ.jpg

Enlisted men aboard the USS Ticonderoga celebrate after learning of Japan's surrender on Aug. 14, 1945. (National Archives and Records Administration)