Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Morph said:

May be an image of hair dryer

That is how I feel this morning.....like my dynamo isn't working properly and I'm only generating a flou little bit of light........must have more coffee!

On 1/26/2024 at 6:20 PM, Captain Fastbastard Mayhem said:

Saw a 911 Dakar in the flesh the other day... My oh my, it's a sexy beast.

There's a company that takes 996's and turns them into Safari style 911's They are called Safari Projek.

Another one-of-a-kind SafariProjek ready to be introduced to the world! This one is special as it is the firts GTS build #safariprojek… | Instagram

was just thinking the other day. Remember the old days of the hub and the thread about Trump. Some of those ous must be wailing and gnashing their teeth with the latest regarding the man. 

imagine he wins again, oh lord. That one guy who claimed to know a senator with insider info , that poor senator hey. 

American politics, a laugh a minute. Led by a senile ole man one minute, possibly a megalomaniac the next. Roll on Tuesday 5th November, we have front row seats. 

Hah!  Yes, lost both the rape defamation cases, lost the NY fraud case, lost the presidential immunity case in the capital Appellate Court with a unanimous judgement (including the judge that Trump had appointed).   All in just a couple of weeks.  

Only 91 more felony criminal cases to go...

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

and now he is sneaking around

Trump's high-top sneakers sell out hours after launch

An ex president hawking shoes now??  

That looks like Hulk Hogan’s idea of something classy to wear to the mall.

Edit:  Just remembered that Zuma hawked socks after his disastrous stint.  “Two peas in a pod”, or should that be pees?

Edited by justinafrika