Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

saddest day of the year apparently. 

FACT ... it is back to work day today

BUT

Wednesday is revival day as the kids go back to school :P

3 minutes ago, Hairy said:

K@K hot and sunny in CT today, so certainly not a weather issue for us :P

I miss them hot days in Cape Town. Run along the ocean smelling the ocean and sea weed along moulles point (sp)  and have some beer and moules-frites at den anker. 

damn, hoe lus is ek nou. 

Edited by IceCreamMan

10 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Well. What’s taken them so long. 

Most misleading, as is to be expected from this shyster.  Absolutely NOT the reason why his group has been so massively devalued.  A few facts:

Survé plundered the PIC and civil servants’ pension funds in an investment contract with a no-penalty no-payback clause which amounted to theft.  When he was found out his group took gigantic losses and four banks have closed his accounts due to reputational risk.  No bank will touch his businesses any longer, he uses an expensive banking proxy.  

Some of that loot was used to buy V&A Waterfront penthouses and to pay salaries and other costs in his other businesses.  For one his newspaper holdings have taken massive losses, clicks and circulation figures aren’t even disclosed any more.  Same news group that pushed that “woman gives birth to 10 babies” nonsense.  His one paper, as supposed proof, published the results of an investigation by an agency which he failed to disclose had recently been established and was owned by him.  There is so much more...

Amnesty International award for “Struggle doctor” in 1989.  Assisted Bafana Bafana to adapt to international soccer for the 1996 Afcon win.  Assisted the Indian national cricket team as “mind coach”.  All lies, all three of those entities (including management and team captains) stated that they’d never heard of him.

Anyone remember how he claimed, in his autobiography and to anyone who would listen, to be Nelson Mandela’s physician when in reality he had just finished high school at the time?  That happened.

Edited by justinafrika
typo