I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Quite appropriate for National Cleavage Day. Now THAT is awesome (NCD)

http://www.mycitybynight.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/NCD-459x650.jpg

*Prepare for moderation...*

I don't have cleavage :( so i'll be doing a lot of ''perving'' tonight. :ph34r:

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You see........Hubbers do care

"LOUD NOISES!!!!!

(Sorry didn't have anything else to shout at you)"

And more

"Consider this a personal attack! Feel better now? :ph34r: :whistling:"

With a bit of luck I will get suspended :unsure:

BAD FORM for posting a PM!! You looking to get your account suspended or what? :lol:

Edited by Grebel

Well, A) they are supposed to be private, I mean it says so right there in the name of the message, and B) more importantly, it's specified in the terms and conditions of the forum, which you accepted when you joined, that you may not post the contents of a personal message in the public forum.

Simple really. Doesn'y matter what you think, just abide by the rules.

Bit rich coming from you dude... ;)

That it is part of the rules doesn't mean it makes sense. Oops, sorry, must stop thinking. Message to self: ABIDE BY THE RULES.

I don't have cleavage :( so i'll be doing a lot of ''perving'' tonight. :ph34r:

A - Less time in the gym and more time at the donut stand should sort that out

B - I REALLY hope you are reffering to female cleavage...

True. But it's also there so the rest of us don't have to sit through a long conversation between two guys on a thread followed for the original reason. I agree davetapson that what you send in a PM should be descend enough to be mentioned out in the open. PM is not there to throw low-blows.

actually,that's exactly what PMs are for: so dirty laundry get's washed in private. Spilling over into the public domain IMHO, is very weak form. Not all PMs are dirty laundry, in which case, it going public is a none-issue. But arguments, fights, and general bitchiness should be off the forums, and done in PM. Despite the popcorn factor, i'd prefer not reading thru reams of personal bagfights. Gives the whole forum a sour vibe.

A - Less time in the gym and more time at the donut stand should sort that out

B - I REALLY hope you are reffering to female cleavage...

A - if only it was as easy as that.l

B - yes. If i don't have any...then i'm allowed to stare...only fair.

A - if only it was as easy as that.l

B - yes. If i don't have any...then i'm allowed to stare...only fair.

A - It really is, but there are knock on effects to that theory. Some of them invilve hips and thighs.

B - And take photos and do motorboats... On second thoughts forget about the pictures and the motorboats...

actually,that's exactly what PMs are for: so dirty laundry get's washed in private. Spilling over into the public domain IMHO, is very weak form. Not all PMs are dirty laundry, in which case, it going public is a none-issue. But arguments, fights, and general bitchiness should be off the forums, and done in PM. Despite the popcorn factor, i'd prefer not reading thru reams of personal bagfights. Gives the whole forum a sour vibe.

Ah - I get it. You've got to take someone seriously enough to bother to PM about whatever.

I agree - bitch fights on public forums is a drag. But geez, bitch fighting by PM, that's even worse. Anyone who's gonna do that just got to get a life.

Edit: this is last comment. Awesomness is being dragged down by complete drivel.

Edited by davetapson

There is a reason Nathrix, that I didnt reply. In issues such as this, it would be better to have everything out in the open. That way there is no schoolyard you said this and I said that.

How SwissVan wishes to conduct himself is his concern.

As for the truth, please speak the truth. I have never shyed away from the truth. As Dangle rightly said about Burry, dont comment on his actions if you dont know anything about him. You dont know me, so dont say as fact that I dont like the truth.

You edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. (Posting PM's are not allowed, it's in the rules. Dangle blocked his pm's because he's allowed to do that)

You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him.

You go and edit my post, which was not offensive, when I speak my mind. Then you sneak back and edit your reply with Admin's feedback, no time stamp to se when it was editted)

What don't you understand? Stop side stepping the issue. Your moderating is one-sided, as simple as that.

BTW, I never said I know you, I posted facts due to the actions you have taken which everyone can see for themselves.

You edited Swissvan's post and deleted the PM that was posted by Swissvan. (Posting PM's are not allowed, it's in the rules. Dangle blocked his pm's because he's allowed to do that)

You, Tumbleweed and Swissvan don't like it when someone like Dangle tells you what he thinks and then you gang up against him.

You go and edit my post, which was not offensive, when I speak my mind. Then you sneak back and edit your reply with Admin's feedback, no time stamp to se when it was editted)

What don't you understand? Stop side stepping the issue. Your moderating is one-sided, as simple as that.

BTW, I never said I know you, I posted facts due to the actions you have taken which everyone can see for themselves.

Dude save your breath, they will always stick together.....

Oi ......with all this talk about PMs,Please go PM and stop mucking up a good thread

Your moderating is one-sided, as simple as that.

Agreed, Matt and Rod seem to be the only "neutral" mods, but please take it away from the awesome fred?

Nominated as the world's best short joke of the year.

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath.

'Mum', he asked, 'Are these my brains?'

'Not yet,' she replied.

post-7-0-38250100-1333095427.jpg