Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

Hi ladies and gents,

I'm kinda new to the forum chats but I've been around the classifieds for a while. Been cycling most of my life and got into mtb riding about 8 yrs ago. 

aloha

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I have been entertained by the Hub for a while now, and I think I may have a total of one post.

Anyway, I am a farmer in KZN with a MTB and Triathlon problem. Have been competing in TRI since 1988, so the problem seems to be persisting in a bad way. Google Virginia Trails and that is my playground - I live next door.

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

Cheers

Rob

Welcome guys! If you have the ability to look past some of the negativity and the threads that don't really add much to the hub you will have a good time here.

There are plenty of technical discussions to either learn from or add to as well as informative ones about events to look out for, in fact if it's an event that geraldm24 is involved in read what he says and go do those!

Remember a forum of this kind is only as useful as the positive contributions from the members and Lord knows some fresh ones would be welcome!

Hi there all.

been browsing the hub for a while now, looking for a bike, missing the cycling and wanting to hit the road, ipod blabing away, and just cycle and get my thoughts in a row!!!

Hello Everyone. :)

Bought myself and the misses MTB's for christmas....

Well the bug has bitten. I'm loving every moment and the Misses not so much :D

Keen to learn on here and irritate everyone with the questions.

I bought a Giant Revel 0 29er and the Misses has a Giant Revel 3.

Nice forum.

Totsiens

Hi everyone

I've been here since October, but never introduced myself.

I was a bicycle kid until my bike got stolen at university, I then got a car and sorta forgot about cycling.

Last year I started on the LCHF diet and suddenly had an urge to cycle, so I bought myself a second-hand MTB, which was 'stolen' by the wife shortly after. I then bought myself another MTB.

We are weekend warriors and really enjoy cycling together.

Hello Everyone. :)

Bought myself and the misses MTB's for christmas....

Well the bug has bitten. I'm loving every moment and the Misses not so much :D

Keen to learn on here and irritate everyone with the questions.

I bought a Giant Revel 0 29er and the Misses has a Giant Revel 3.

Nice forum.

Totsiens

Welkom, hoe pronounce mens jou naam?

Hi all newbie here I decided to start cycling and got all the gear as well as a cheapy bicycle to start of with, if it hooks i'll get the decent bike if not no money wasted. Cleats all setup and as per advice I received practising was done on the lawn as one apparantly does fall getting use to the clicking in and out, however the question is, is there any cyclist in Northcliff cycling alone as the trips to The Cradle to cycle get boring and lonely cycling by one self, as motivation is not one of my strongest points.

Hi all newbie here I decided to start cycling and got all the gear as well as a cheapy bicycle to start of with, if it hooks i'll get the decent bike if not no money wasted. Cleats all setup and as per advice I received practising was done on the lawn as one apparantly does fall getting use to the clicking in and out, however the question is, is there any cyclist in Northcliff cycling alone as the trips to The Cradle to cycle get boring and lonely cycling by one self, as motivation is not one of my strongest points.

Welcome

Johann gaan soek onder Group rides.. jy  sal ietsie daar vind.

Lekker ry. :clap:

Hi Johann

I don't cycle around the roads in Jozi as I find it a bit dangerous but I do cycle out at the Cradle on a semi regular basis, you are welcome to join me.

Hello Guys n Girls. 

New to the site, and new to MTB. Couldn't resist that nagging to get into it. Busy shopping around for a bike, so hopefully see y'all on the trails soon!

Guest notmyname

Hi there.

I'm Soapbox and I have a cycling problem. My friends think I'm insane and my lady just can't understand me getting up at this time on a Sunday to punish myself. I'm not sure I care what they think though. Seeing the sun come up while breathing the crisp morning air is just so addictive.

Good luck guys and gals.

Edited by Soapbox

Hi there, my name is Suhayl from Klerksdorp. I'm normally in just browsing the Classified Forums. I have a full carbon Releigh with full Shimano XT. The other bike is a Scott Jean De La Tour with

full Dura Ace. I use this bike for commuting to work and back

everyday. My goal this year to do at least one race, the 94.7

Cycle race.

Hi there.

I'm Soapbox and I have a cycling problem. My friends think I'm insane and my lady just can't understand me getting up at this time on a Sunday to punish myself. I'm not sure I care what they think though. Seeing the sun come up while breathing the crisp morning air is just so addictive.

Good luck guys and gals.

Hey!!! Look at you :clap: time heals all.

Hope this one is a keeper.