Introduce yourself

Bianchisti

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi chee_dee.

Looks like your Stycle is made in Jiansu in China. Not much other info but I know that these manufacturers churn out thousands of these frames for sale in the Asian market.

The reseller usually specs the components and I suspect yours will have Shimano Acera or Altus or some such bits.

post-37246-0-47959600-1424077272_thumb.jpg

bacon and billies - my 2 favourite things.  You telling me they have combined them?  What evil genius witchcraft is this? 

Sorry. just had to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to cycling and the hub. Just beware. Can be addictive!

Hi everybody. I also just joined the hub. I must agree with Dubbin, this site really is addictive! I have been a lot on this site, even the misses is irritated with me and the hub. May will be my first anniversary in mtb-king and so far I've learned a lot on the hub.

Hi Everyone.

New to the site and the "grownup" cycling world. Got on a mountain bike two weeks ago for the first time in 15 years and I'm afraid to say that the bug has bitten me.

Now I will get some advise from all you experts. First off, buying a new bike for me and the Miss.

Cheers for now.

Hi

New to the site Got on a mountain bike two weeks ago for the first time in 20 years and said screw it let's do it to the Cape Cycle Tour.

Cheers for now.

Wow that is gutsy. Good luck hope you have been doing a lot of spinning when you didn't have a bike.

Apply your mind. Read his post again and you'll see what I was getting at.

Read his post again?  see what you mean? 

Too much effort...

Hi Everyone.

New to the site and the "grownup" cycling world. Got on a mountain bike two weeks ago for the first time in 15 years and I'm afraid to say that the bug has bitten me.

Now I will get some advise from all you experts. First off, buying a new bike for me and the Miss.

Cheers for now.

Trust me this site is by no stretch of the imagination "grownup"

Wow that is gutsy. Good luck hope you have been doing a lot of spinning when you didn't have a bike.

Played alot of rugby :D