I will be loyal to my LBS after hi-jack !!! Westrand cycles !!!

Mad Dog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great that there was a happy ending....I'll look out for you on your white Merida on the trails.

Where and when did this happen? I ask so that other West Rand hubbers can learn from your horrible experience and try avoid a similar thing happening to them, information is power.

And +2 on Eben, he's a decent human being!

Great read! Went through a similar experience almost 2 years ago.

I was severely beaten and tied up. My four attackers said that they were going to kill me. As I was laying with face in the dirt (and a bit of my own blood) - I suddenly felt this amazing warmth and calmness - I knew GOD was there - He protected me.

reat that there was a happy ending....I'll look out for you on your white Merida on the trails.

Where and when did this happen? I ask so that other West Rand hubbers can learn from your horrible experience and try avoid a similar thing happening to them, information is power.

And +2 on Eben, he's a decent human being!

Have a look at http://www.beeld.com/Suid-Afrika/Nuus/Toergids-gesteek-en-van-sy-fiets-beroof-20110331 .... I started a Facebook group "Krugersdorp MTB" for us all to join up in groups!

:clap:

I suddenly felt this amazing warmth and calmness - I knew GOD was there - He protected me.

Had the same thing !!! God is GOOD !!

Thank God first. He is good.

Thanks to Eben and Merida, your wife and all your mates for being there when you needed them.

Happy riding and see you on the trails.

PS where did this nasty thing happen?

God is Great! Well done Mad Dog. Awesome story dude! In fact that has made my day. Well done! :clap:

Wicked :clap: (in the good sense of the word ;) )

Awesome friends and family you have man! Enjoy the new ride :thumbup: :thumbup:

awesome story and thanks for sharing and glad you are a 110%.

Happy Riding :clap:

very moving story! Been hit by car twice.... I think I can say I know what it feels like to be given another go....

Enjoy every second!

PS where did this nasty thing happen?

In the Krugersdorp hills ... between Sasol on Robert Broom drive and the paragluiders.

Wrong time at the wrong place !! Might sound mad, but I thank God everyday that it happend to me.... Now I know that you CAN trust God 100% !!!

Have a super weekend !!