Guest notmyname

And this is my rubbish. post-47764-0-37309400-1418551202_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Soapbox

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wyatt, lets see if it works... One of my older ones but a fav in the Kruger

Very nice shot

Johannesburg last night .

10869864_739611889463276_456984361530451

You are the one guy that can make Joburg look great, even to a Capie like me that shudders at the mere thought of the place! :thumbup:

You are the one guy that can make Joburg look great, even to a Capie like me that shudders at the mere thought of the place! :thumbup:

I challenge him to come do that for Alberhoughton but I'm afraid even a man of his skill and talent would be stumped [emoji12]

Thanks DJ  :thumbup:

I challenge him to come do that for Alberhoughton but I'm afraid even a man of his skill and talent would be stumped [emoji12]

Burton is a Picasso  :lol:

I was expecting some big displays but there were just a lot of big bangs all over the place, manged to catch a few, here is one.

post-4310-0-31327100-1420143554_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peach.

Guest notmyname

I was expecting some big displays but there were just a lot of big bangs all over the place, manged to catch a few, here is one.

DSC_0194.jpg

On top of "the hill"?