• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee-zil...

Regards,

ASG

Whahahaha...and she has a sense of humour too!

Good luck to Lizle's colleague Laurike with IM France this weekend!!

I had a great experience from ASG! With their shoe clearance, Lizle sent two pairs to their rep in CT for me to try on because of my wariness of shoe size (I wear a 48/49 shoe and was worried that it would be too small because of the cut).

Needless to say I now have a lekker pair of Sidi Energy Comp's for the spring 2011 season. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say a big :thumbup: to a g for the awesome Rudy Project t-shirt I received yesterday purely for mentioning I preferred my Rudy's than another well known brand.

I wonder if this would work with the FT3 Pina. :D

edit: Traithlon Bike :)

Edited by Thug

must be your sterling personality Thug

I ride a Pina, wear Sidi's, both MTB and Road, Rudy P glasses on all rides, Rudy helmets, Sidi winter gloves.......... still nothing

Did get very good service from Lee zil when I needed some things :thumbup:

Still need a few things, but most of all cash to get it :blush:

Hi there.

I have to agree on their service , yesterday I bought sunglasses from them (pair of Rydons I won in the auction) , paid at about 15:30 for the package and it has been delivered before 12:00 today awesome service.

Big up to Lizle and the team. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am seriously impressed with the service level received from AG

I am also a Rydon Auction winner and the experience of dealing with them is one I wont forget.

These guys are the new standard for the bicycle industry for SA.

Thanks so much. Everything about you guys says: quality!

You can bet that I will speak of my experience and that I'll definitely support you.

You have PM.

ASG has been having various auctions on thehubs, fun to watch and also a great way to get their name out there to those that don't already know it :thumbup:

Big thanks to Deon of AG for the loan of the Rudy project helmet at the Walkerville race! Like a douchebag, I left my helmet at home (at least I can blame age ;)) and he came to my rescue and of course, the helmet matched my Rudy Project Swift's.

Thanks AG !!

What's most impressive to me about ASG is how much they are investing in the sport at the moment. Walkerville today was a classic example, what a phenomenally well organized and enjoyable event. I've also experienced great service from them recently, seems to be consistent :thumbup:

Thanks Lizle and co, keep it up.

Yeah, I rode a few km's with some of the Bonita's boys this morning (thanks for the tow!). Their kit is wicked.

Having said that it's refreshing they're also investing in keeping the masses interested, with Auctions, prizes on TV, etc.

Good on you ASG, I love my Wingspan and Rydons, wonder if I should bid on the Dogma this week?