Midrand hijackers caught ....

NotSoBigBen

More good new guys.

Two more thugs have been apprehended.

If anyone can recognize this bike, contact us.

post-4100-0-66661000-1309362691.jpg

post-4100-0-66661000-1309362691.jpg

post-4100-0-84496700-1309362759.jpg

Edited by Dangle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: GIVE THA' MAN A BELLS

Bravo and all that!

It just blows me away that these DUBBINS honestly think they can cruise around on MANY K+ bikes and not expect to be asked where they got them.

I suppose they had iPhone 4's as well?

Dufusses! :D

Andy is 100 % correct, we need to keep them behind bars now.

This is the time for us all to stand together, we have photo's of the individuals, so they need to be identified and tied to the various cases, that now makes it 5 thugs I know of, the two of today and the other two where Nathrix, Carpet and myself were involved.

The other one was caught by people in Mnandi I believe.

AndyM was great today, it was an incredible experience and a feeling of liberation when I saw them standing there, next step is the kingpin.

I hope it's the community who catch the swine, and dish out a few running fukslaps at pace!

Excellent news though!! Really really well done to all you okes and congrat to those reunited with their steeds!

Finally a feelgood thread about bikejackings. Well done chaps!!

So, you're coming home?

So, you're coming home?

Ha ha, no, this is home now. I tell my riding mates here about bikejackings, they cannot believe it.

I tell my riding mates here about bikejackings, they cannot believe it.

Yeah. Kinda like explaining biltong to Germans. And then the Irish contingent that has been to Souf Efrika chime in that its like dogfood.

Yeah. Kinda like explaining biltong to Germans. And then the Irish contingent that has been to Souf Efrika chime in that its like dogfood.

somehow 'explaining biltong to Germans' has a lyrical quality to it laugh.gif

Hi All, Kevin Perkins aka Michael Naiker (@kperkins12472) was also jacked last week in Midrand. Not sure what bike he owned.... I have sent him a tweet, so maybe u want to sync with him if you find his bike.

G

Hi All, Kevin Perkins aka Michael Naiker (@kperkins12472) was also jacked last week in Midrand. Not sure what bike he owned.... I have sent him a tweet, so maybe u want to sync with him if you find his bike.

G

Posted a few days ago, Kevin's bike can be seen here:

Stolen Morewood