Riding up the tokai dh track . Again.

jimmy hardtail

It's best to ignore David. He is a troll. I'll bet he doesn't even ride much. Probably has a boring office job and this is how he gets his rocks off.

David, care to come to a trailbuilding session some time? Meet all of the DH riders you clearly hate so much?

Doesnt even ride much?

Check the pic guy.

Let see how much you ride.......oh wait....DH riders dont use HR monitors with GPS. :lol:

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/david16v/Sportstracks.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Doesnt even ride much?

Check the pic guy.

Let see how much you ride.......oh wait....DH riders dont use HR monitors with GPS. :lol:

No they use lap timers. That little toy looks pretty sweet. can it do elevation?

Edited by Omega Man

No they use lap timers. That little toy looks pretty sweet. can it do elevation?

Ya, but as a DH rider, why would you want to know elevation? For pushing your bike up the jeep track again??

Guest Omega Man

Ya, but as a DH rider, why would you want to know elevation? For pushing your bike up the jeep track again??

Jesus dude WTF is your problem? I merely asked a question.

I simply asked if your gps thingy does elevation and you HAD to try and insult me. But your insults are mute cos I ride up Tokai on my DH bike.

Edited by Omega Man

Just what I thought, DH riders have no sense of humour!

And we the guys wearing (tight) lycra!

Relax man.

Doesnt even ride much?

Check the pic guy.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/david16v/Sportstracks.jpg

Damm dude - your spandex is to tight.

Damm dude - your spandex is to tight.

Ya, got ball cramp the other day, so maybe I need a bigger size? :lol: :clap:

I simply asked if your gps thingy does elevation and you HAD to try and insult me. But your insults are mute cos I ride up Tokai on my DH bike.

:thumbup:

I started this thread as a safety reminder. Nothing more. Become a bit of a bitch fight now. Funny thing is no one will win this debate. When the signs go up we will see if it works. Till then everyone just calm the f*** down. Daneger see you sunday. New track is schweeet!

Dont want to start another war of words but yesterday i saw 4 guys riding up the dh track in tokai. Up the big berm like a lot of people wrongly do, but then they crossed the road and rode UP the next level of dh track. This is very dangerous for everyone. If you saw how fast the guys were going down there on saturday you would crap yourself!

According to pain or shine permission has been granted to install one way signs from below the berm up. Dont know where the signs are coming from though. Till then just watch out for david 16v and co cause they must be right. At least they ride down the road so as not to block the singletrack too much. Dirt roadies as the editor of tread mag calls them. Ha ha.

This thread was started with good intentions, but it went downhill South pretty quickly (like it always does).

Once again, the sensible comments are lost among the aggressive posts/taunts

Guest Omega Man

New track is schweeet!

Yes. And in less than 2 hours I'm gonna go ride it. Woop Woop.

Why do these conversations always end up with abuse being hurled by both parties at each other?

I stay nearby. So on Sunday, I got to see the work which was done on Saturday.

I should know better than to get involved in this again, but this comment pisses me off bigtime as it is made by someone who never bothers to help fixing the trails. It seems to me that this guy has no inclination to help or to even appreciate someone else's hard labour, only to abuse it. It's time to understand that the problem isn't CX riders VS DH riders, it is selfish attitudes VS common sense and good manners.

Edited by DJR

Cos its easier to be nasty than kind. Especially on an anonymous forum. I bet all these guys are not aholes in real life.