Cippo

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BoB.

Thanks all who have contributed.

@cptmayhem, you have done more than your share by showing that you are positive and that you support and appreciate the efforts of the cause.

I think Dangle, Nathrix TM & Troy have all done a wonderful job in bringing awareness to the problems at hand.

If I can be of assistance at all, I'm more than willing to help out but I'm proud to have at least contributed a monetary value to the project (No. 34)

Keep up the brilliant work guys!!

Donation made and added a Buffalo for grb285 :) I challenge the rest of you to do the same and it might just make him feel bad ..... nahh it probably won't <_< But do so anyway!

Edited by River Rat

This is such a brilliant initiative, and I would like to thank all the parties involved.

I will make my donation tommorow morning, as I am posting from my phone right now.

Keep up the good work!!

This is such a brilliant initiative, and I would like to thank all the parties involved.

I will make my donation tommorow morning, as I am posting from my phone right now.

Keep up the good work!!

That is so refreshing after all that negativity from that self opinionated,egotistical,self centered selfish,battery pissing twat!

:clap:

Well you buy a handgun on the blackmarket for about R300. Shoot the mother f***** and the nice thing is it will never be traced to you

How sad how things have gone pear shaped in living standards,hence the need for extreme measures. Its not only good the subject got expose but the flipside is it might bring some new cats out to play!What the future holds here in this land is a lot issues beyond safety on or off the bike

That is so refreshing after all that negativity from that self opinionated,egotistical,self centered selfish,battery pissing twat!

Thanks dude.

All I asked for was a couple of answers to my questions about where my money would be spent.

100% .... In fact the only real irony here is that whilst some take the time to anonymously post personal digs at Andrew about something that has nothing to do with the topic of bike jacking, Andrew put up a significant sum of cash to get things rolling for the hiring of a PI.

I think you're referring to me. Not anonymous, nothing to hide.

Your irony is good, but mine is better.:D Price fixing might have gone away for some, but it's left a bitter taste for many. agree to disagree

anyway enough of the bikejack post hijack

GRB285 does that mean you're going to put a substantial amount of cash in or not?

My questions have not been answered at all, so no, not yet. Forgive me if I don't want to just throw my hard earned money into the 'suspected for collusion and price fixing' shop's account.

It's simple.

Thanks dude.

All I asked for was a couple of answers to my questions about where my money would be spent.

:lol:....funny what you catch when you go fishing.

You obviously believe that you are the only one who meets that description...

My questions have not been answered at all, so no, not yet. Forgive me if I don't want to just throw my hard earned money into the 'suspected for collusion and price fixing' shop's account.

It's simple.

As suggested previously, if YOU are so keen to donate your hard earned 1000s, why don't you create your own website for people to contribute and hire your own investigator to investigate stolen bicycles and hijacking and price fixing?

Perhaps we can meet up at one of the MTB races in the Cape, have a beer after the race and have a discussion on all the burning questions you have?