The dope (er) Thread

TNT1

You shouldn't really penalise the drop-kick too much - he's already branded himself a moron for life with his facial...

Is that what a facial looks like :o

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on the subject, anyone read this excellent 2003 article that was published in the American based Outside Magazine?

http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/Drug-Test.html

It's by a journalist - and avid cyclist - who decided to find out for himself what it's all about and then write about his experiences. Yes it's long, but it's very worth the read.

While we're on the subject, anyone read this excellent 2003 article that was published in the American based Outside Magazine?

http://www.outsideon.../Drug-Test.html

It's by a journalist - and avid cyclist - who decided to find out for himself what it's all about and then write about his experiences. Yes it's long, but it's very worth the read.

read it a while ago - very interesting

funny enough, I bought a rock racing top just the other day..... wonder if it is laced with EPO that absorbs into the skin when moistened with sweat..... Spring season, here I come. Will have to save the top for special races :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lookie here, Flandis throwing more mud up in the air:

Alleges he was sold doping products by coach who went on to work with Contador

Floyd Landis has alleged that he was sold doping products by a former coach at the US Postal team, Pepe Martí, who then went on to work with Alberto Contador at Discovery Channel and Astana. Interviewed on Germany’s ARD TV channel, Landis alleged that Martí was “nothing more than a known drug-trafficker. During my time as a rider at US Postal he sold me growth hormones, EPO and other illegal substances.”Landis: Contador’s coach was a drug-trafficker

This one's just a dope. Although he was a doper:

2002 Vuelta a España champion Aitor González has been arrested by Spanish police on suspicion of trying to defraud a bank out of 1,500 euros. The former Kelme, Fassa Bortolo and Euskaltel rider was detained along with two other men, reported to be the president and the administrator of a tenants’ association of a building in the Spanish city of León.

This is the third time that González has been arrested since he was forced out of cycling after being banned for two years following a positive drug test. In August 2007 he was detained after driving through a red light. Subsequent tests showed that he had been drinking and had taken cocaine. In January 2008, he was arrested after hiring three men to assault two businessmen from a real estate agency in Elche who owed him money.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vuelta-winner-gonzalez-arrested-on-fraud-charges

Yeah, I've heard people saying they're thinking of getting a tattoo, and you ask them what they're getting, and they say, "Um, dunno, something tribal?" :blink:

If I had to get a tattoo that reflected my tribe it would have be of a Ford Cortina, or a garden gnome, or... i think you get the idea.

http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness/Drug-Test.html

Great read - where can i get my hands on HGH?

Great read - where can i get my hands on HGH?

I reckon there are a number of people right now on the hub who could tell you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

French veteran risks suspension after missed doping control

Jeannie Longo may have ridden her last professional bike race, after the French Cycling Federation (FFC) announced its intention to start a disciplinary procedure for twice giving insufficient whereabouts information and once missing a doping control earlier in the year.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/longo-in-hot-water-with-afld

speaking of doping -

i'm busy reading "lance to landis" on my ipad in the evenings before bed. wow - eye opening stuff

where can we read "lance to landis" what is it ??

French veteran risks suspension after missed doping control

Jeannie Longo may have ridden her last professional bike race, after the French Cycling Federation (FFC) announced its intention to start a disciplinary procedure for twice giving insufficient whereabouts information and once missing a doping control earlier in the year.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/longo-in-hot-water-with-afld

Now she thinks she's Lance Armstrong...

Jeannie Longo has responded to reports that she faces disciplinary procedures for missing doping controls by claiming that she has been tested “more often than any other athlete in the world.”

Longo claims she is most tested athlete in the world

Now she thinks she's Lance Armstrong...

Jeannie Longo has responded to reports that she faces disciplinary procedures for missing doping controls by claiming that she has been tested “more often than any other athlete in the world.”

Longo claims she is most tested athlete in the world

:lol: - Yeah, he wont like the competition, but Look, at what,...52 years old she is absolutely incredible, to still be up there at the top end of any sport at that age is beyond comprehension, I personally cant imagine how, but well...there she is so I have to doff my hat to her on that score.