Build-a-Bike - Enriching the lives of the less fortunate

divernick

Hi I have a sram x7 groupset , suntoit xcr 29er fork and two tires all in perfect condition .. I can drop off if needed

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I have a sram x7 groupset , suntoit xcr 29er fork and two tires all in perfect condition .. I can drop off if needed

Wow!

Thanks so much for the kind offer! I'll PM you my details.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I am sorting out my bike spares and will have a box with various bits, stems, bars, crank set etc.

Where can I drop the stuff off?

Will be towards the end of the week, starting to "attack" the garage this morning!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

We desperately need to move the initiative from our private residence (townhouse with no garage) to a more suitable site. The guys from the PWC Cycle Park have offered to let us locate a shipping container on their property and convert this into a workshop and storage space.

Now that we have a location, we need a container and funds to buy one and have it converted.

Our appeal is for cash donations to help us further this goal.

Please visit the backabuddy website and if you can, make a donation, no matter how big or small, it'll make a huge difference in the lives of the guys who get bikes from us.

https://www.backabuddy.co.za/donate/charity/buildabikesa

Thanks in advance!

We desperately need to move the initiative from our private residence (townhouse with no garage) to a more suitable site. The guys from the PWC Cycle Park have offered to let us locate a shipping container on their property and convert this into a workshop and storage space.

Now that we have a location, we need a container and funds to buy one and have it converted.

Our appeal is for cash donations to help us further this goal.

Please visit the backabuddy website and if you can, make a donation, no matter how big or small, it'll make a huge difference in the lives of the guys who get bikes from us.

https://www.backabuddy.co.za/donate/charity/buildabikesa

Thanks in advance!

Just tried to donate via credit card and there seems to be some back end processing issues with the payments gateway you may want to check.

Same problem here. Luckily divernick supplied a direct account. Done. Maybe PM him?

Just tried to donate via credit card and there seems to be some back end processing issues with the payments gateway you may want to check.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

I've tried to make a CC payment and it works for me.

If you're trying to use a non-listed amount, select any amount but type in your chosen amount. The card will be charged your chosen amount. I hope this helps!