Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

JackThePumpkinKing, welcome to The HubSA.

I do however have to point out to you that using multiple accounts to log in is, well, not within the rules.

So please decide who you want to be ... Jack, or Senso no sukanko. We can delete one of your accounts.

Enjoy your popcorn.

Delete em all and ban his IP?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems i spoke too soon :/ -looks at lucky-

So MOSTLY positive replies and one troll

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to understand how pedalling a bicycle and sexuality intersect.

What earthly difference does it make to my cycling whether I like to have sex with men, women or the vacuum cleaner?

WTF dude? You want to tell the guys here that our women are NOT straight? Care to tell the same to the few real women hanging out here too?

Dude it's a joke

trying to be humorous

JackThePumpkinKing, welcome to The HubSA.

I do however have to point out to you that using multiple accounts to log in is, well, not within the rules.

So please decide who you want to be ... Jack, or Senso no sukanko. We can delete one of your accounts.

Enjoy your popcorn.

What about Sakkie de Kok????:D

Gay dudes can ride , but if they check out my legs or my lycra clad ass I will get upset...

Exactly like girls seem to get upset when guys freewheel behind them :P

I don't mean to be replying to my own topic so much :/

I have stated the relation it has to cycling

And again, please just stay under control, you're not that bad yet but hey

I don't mean to offend any one and if you have a problem with Homosexuals please state it calmly

I understand not everyone is as accepting and I'm cool with it if your one of those who aren't,

just don't get that offensive

Thanks guys :)

Edited by JackThePumpkinKing

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to understand how pedalling a bicycle and sexuality intersect.

What earthly difference does it make to my cycling whether I like to have sex with men, women or the vacuum cleaner?

Me? I take a Kirby, then a chicken, then a blow up boll, then I'm shagged out.

Gay dudes can ride , but if they check out my legs or my lycra clad ass I will get upset...

Exactly like girls seem to get upset when guys freewheel behind them

Had a similair problem when I did ballroom dancing, despite a lady friend vouching for me. Wasn't pleasant to be stared at like that!