Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

Dude. The one was undressing me with his eyes all night. Made my skin crawl.

I know. I couldn't help giggling though. You looked like a deer caught in the headlights on the backroads! He's a lech, that one. Haven't seen either of the Ronnies in ages.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No found him in the streets as a little pup hurt and hungry, so think his issues stems from being abused as a child :rolleyes: ,

but on the plus side he as always been the best mannered dog you can imagine. he was less than 6 weeks old "from our estimate" when we found him but from day one he did his "business" outside :clap:

Shame, man, glad he's got a good home!

kirby ..... chicken .... doll.

This be the lonely teenager's version of rock paper scissors?

Edited by Ricky Bobby

I don't mind. Any good looking males welcome to cycle. Helps to keep me motivated. Just make peace with the fact that I will look and if worth it even :drool:

Why thank you!

Glad I could be of assistance.

<blush>blush.gif

So let me understand this.

You post that you are gay and ride a bike.

You want people to give you their views on this.

You dont want offensive comments (subjective)

You want to know what people think about your choice oi sexual persuasion.

Sorry mate, this is pathetic, all you are looking for is a reaction. Rather put on some heels and a wig and go dance on a stage if you want to be sensationalist. You most probably will not get an honest offensive comment from anyone here, as it would probably taint that posters persona.

It's as bad as me positing "how do you feel about Jewish cyclists?" the point is I wouldn't, because I don't give a f#%* what people think. I am happy with who and what I am and it l has no bearing on anything.

Stupid topic, stupid posts.

I have to agree with you. Why do these peeps not just get on with their chosen lives? Why the insecurity?

I could just as well have posted: I am a heterosexual white male cycling. Will I be accepted?

Jackthepumperking. Get a life and go on with it.

Really don't mind gay cyclists,in fact many of the guys i ride with ride NINER bikes.I'll still ride with them no problem. :lol:

I a sport where you are surrounded in guys with shaved legs and tights, and where the guys like to ride close to each other in a bunch, it is hard to tell who gay and straight anyway.... Unless you're a mtb'er :P

I a sport where you are surrounded in guys with shaved legs and tights, and where the guys like to ride close to each other in a bunch, it is hard to tell who gay and straight anyway.... Unless you're a mtb'er :P

And in Europe, it's well-documented that some team managers pinch riders' bums at early-season races to check out their, er, form…

And in Europe, it's well-documented that some team managers pinch riders' bums at early-season races to check out their, er, form…

managers? according to uniball, its all the cyclists (one nut wonder included)

managers? according to uniball, its all the cyclists (one nut wonder included)

My mate, Paul, told me that Corti used to do it to the team mechies too… :o