Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

I don't understand why people get so worked up about these things? I ride a 26'er, a 29'er and a road bike... I honestly can not be bothered what bike you ride, if you are straight, gay, homophobic or just an idiot...

But if you insist on tying your panties in a knot, I'll just sit back, enjoy my popcorn and laugh at your stupid @ss.. ;)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I don't mind with who you do it with, none of my business.

By just asking the question you make it clear that you somehow have some personal issues. Why cant you just accept yourself and be as gay as you want to be. Be as gay and proud as you can be!!! Don't know why you think it has anything to do with cycling.

And let me tell you something, I guess there are MANY gay MTB cyclists, it's simply my own deduction made from seeing all the 29'ers out there. Just like you, they like raving about how good it is to be different...

I am NOT Gay, I ride a 26'er and I don't care much about who you sleep with or a bigger size wheels for that matter.

I dig chicks and I like my bikes with normal size wheels, there, what do you think about that???? ;)

I can confirm your theory. I ride a 29er and, as previously stated, I am lesbian - albeit in a man's body.

my own deduction made from seeing all the 29'ers out there. Just like you, they like raving about how good it is to be different...

Aag moeder, that is so cute, are you also gay ?

eish Dangle, big is all relative!

post-12790-0-61672900-1316588415.jpg

This is more what I had in mind.

http://www.criticalreality.com/galleries/155/alexia-024.jpg

Edited by Dangle

now STOP questioning why I made this!

I am not ashamed of who I am,

I do not want offensive comments

I just want some nice honest replies

nothing more

Your motives for posting something like is still not clear? What is it you are after, honest replies on what?

Are you looking for a community that will accept you for who you are and not what you do? Are you looking to fit in somewhere or are you trying to provoke some responses to turn this onto a gay basing thread?

Empathy? Sympathy? What?

Do you want us to stop making ghey jokes and stop calling each other pansies?

Speaking of jokes, things you should never say in a gay bar:

"Vok me, its hot in here"

"I'll toss you for the next round"

As I said from the start, it's a lifestyle and people need to accept it, including jack the DILF hunter.

http://th110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/tonesblkss/th_dilf.jpg

Edited by Dangle

Your motives for posting something like is still not clear? What is it you are after, honest replies on what?

Are you looking for a community that will accept you for who you are and not what you do? Are you looking to fit in somewhere or are you trying to provoke some responses to turn this onto a gay basing thread?

Empathy? Sympathy? What?

Do you want us to stop making ghey jokes and stop calling each other pansies?

Speaking of jokes, things you should never say in a gay bar:

"Vok me, its hot in here"

"I'll toss you for the next round"

didnt i just say..

okay, again, i just want to know, i HAVE an acceptimg community, I dont want any sympathy,

I really dont want to offend any1 or be get offensive remarks, but i dont mind if I do cause well, it is a touchy topic :P

I don't mind the gay jokes either, they are often funny,

and I wont change my name, I named it after Jack from nightmare before christmas...

didnt i just say..

okay, again, i just want to know, i HAVE an acceptimg community, I dont want any sympathy,

I really dont want to offend any1 or be get offensive remarks, but i dont mind if I do cause well, it is a touchy topic :P

I don't mind the gay jokes either, they are often funny,

and I wont change my name, I named it after Jack from nightmare before christmas...

Well then DILF hunter, tell us how a moffie fakes an orgasm ?

who cares what you do off the bicycle!!!! Dont infringe on the rights of others and that goes for ths straight and not so striaght

didnt i just say.. NO you did not

okay, again, i just want to know

What do you want to know, if we accept your lifestyle or lifestyle choices? If we agree with what your are doing or not?

Of if we accept you as cyclist?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??

I dont have a "view" on gay cyclist because I dont look at them or other men in any funny way. How the hell am I supposed to know that another cyclist sitting in the same bunch is gay, anyway? Except for the pink helmut and streamers on his handlebars?

I said it before and Ill say it again, you made your choices, you live with it! It does not concern me what you do behind closed doors but please keep it behind closed doors.

Edited by Tankman

Guys, please be careful with the jokes. Sammajoor, I have removed yours as it was in a similar bad taste to a thread that was reported earlier.

Are you gay? Cause if you are then you won't have much of a problem taking up cycling. Will give yuo an excuse to keep those legs and arms shaved. Don't be ashamed, seriously, I would like to think our society has moved past discrimination.

Two gays walking past a Travel Shop

One says to the other:

"Maybe we should try Greece this year"

"Why, what is wrong with Vaseline?"

Now that would be a bummer.

Funny :lol:

Doesnt matter if you are gay or not.

Just matters how much you paid for your bike.

Edited by Wayne_Potgieter2