Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

I think can understand where this guy is "coming" from. I too am a little confused about who I am and where I "fit in". You see, I am a lesbian in a man's body. I also like cycling and I just want to be accepted as one of the guys but still be allowed in the girls shower. How do we feel about this?

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be replying to my own topic so much :/

I have stated the relation it has to cycling

And again, please just stay under control, you're not that bad yet but hey

I don't mean to offend any one and if you have a problem with Homosexuals please state it calmly

I understand not everyone is as accepting and I'm cool with it if your one of those who aren't,

just don't get that offensive

Thanks guys :)

Not accepting? WTH pumkin being homosexual is plain and simply WRONG in my mind, sure it happens and society accepts all sorts of stuff nowadays but that does not change the fact that man is not meant to love man in a sexual way....

Uggghhhsies............

On another note I really feel uncomfortable with you using the hub name 'JackThePumpkinKing' would it be too much to ask you to change it to just “ThePumpkinking”?

I think can understand where this guy is "coming" from. I too am a little confused about who I am and where I "fit in". You see, I am a lesbian in a man's body. I also like cycling and I just want to be accepted as one of the guys but still be allowed in the girls shower. How do we feel about this?

Shave and tuck. See if you can pull it off.

You too?

Shave and tuck. See if you can pull it off.

Tucking may work for the first few minutes, but then nature will take over and it may no longer be possible. As you say - I would have to resort to some pulling :o

Personally, I don't mind with who you do it with, none of my business.

By just asking the question you make it clear that you somehow have some personal issues. Why cant you just accept yourself and be as gay as you want to be. Be as gay and proud as you can be!!! Don't know why you think it has anything to do with cycling.

And let me tell you something, I guess there are MANY gay MTB cyclists, it's simply my own deduction made from seeing all the 29'ers out there. Just like you, they like raving about how good it is to be different...

I am NOT Gay, I ride a 26'er and I don't care much about who you sleep with or a bigger size wheels for that matter.

I dig chicks and I like my bikes with normal size wheels, there, what do you think about that???? ;)

then I'd get Justin Bieber to sponsor me

Somehow I don't think he would be interested...

post-17843-0-51810000-1316587861.jpg

Seems to me somebody has been rejected by coming out of the closet and is looking for some attention...

post-17843-0-77142000-1316587948.jpg

If you are looking for a reaction, you came to the right place as I am sure you already sense that!

Did you come to do market research for a project? Looking for a "riding partner" perhaps?

To be honest, I don't think anybody really gives a ****. People do however like a good "debate" here. As long as it isn't about maths...

Good luck with your research!

Unless they have an "I am queer sign" how on earth would I know if anyone I see on a bicycle is gay in the first place? WTF?

Unless they have an "I am queer sign" how on earth would I know if anyone I see on a bicycle is gay in the first place? WTF?

Look for the seat BoB...

queer sign = 29er wheels, it's so obvious...