Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The life of being gay,

Oscar Wilde said:

"the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about"

Jung came up with the idea that we are a balance of forces (the Chinese talk about Ying and Yang), and when we suppress our feminine side, sooner or later it will mutate and mess up our sense of masculinity, and the same is true the other way. So you get macho rugby and soccer players, actually craving intimate relations with other blokes in private, and then suppressing it further by being more macho.

In cycling, most cyclists just don't have gender issues. There is simply none of that confusing tetosterone display stuff in other sports, so sexual orientation is not a issue (obviously if you are on a three week across the desert unsupported cycle tour with one two man tent, and your cycling mate suddenly falls out of the closet on day 5, it could become an issue.....)

TNT and FSA,

I agree completly (about the respect and not liking due to loudness ect.)

yes it is odd coming from the one you're about,

the point is you have a mindset or whatever you call it that i like

i understand I am coming off as well, an idiot

Thanks to the people who havent made a single pointless statement, but instead made a joke out it,

Um, it kinda is the point. I don't wear a sign advertising my chosen sexual orientation, so why do you feel the need to?

Clearly, you are worried about your choice and looking for some validation. Otherwise what's the point of the thread?

Do I care what your particular bent is? Nope. When I go for a ride, I don't ask people which way the like it, and if someone like you tries to push it down my throat, I wont like you, or ride with you. Not cause you're a gay, but because you're an obnoxious loud buffoon.

Hey, you cantankerous 'ole evolutionist, what does the Sign for a 'furry' look like??

...talking about 'obnoxious loud buffoon', reminds me of The Bird Cage :lol:

Hi Jack :D <<< get it , get it??? **nevermind**

May I please point out to you the merits of a slight "change in your name" a la > JackThePumkinKing to JackTheBumkinkKing.

More like SethTheBumkinKing, the sudden appearance of Mrqueerbumkin makes me wonder if it’s not Seth trying to stir the poo on the hub again.

I'm getting worried (about some hubbers) wonder how many PM's Mrbumkin has received in the last 2 days.... If i was a mod LOL

There was a guy at Sexpo who painted with his dinges, called himself Prickasso :lol:

hehe, didnt he paint a picture of Helen Zille IIRC?

Hey, you cantankerous 'ole evolutionist, what does the Sign for a 'furry' look like??

Depends. What colour fur does she have? Also, try and get a furry with the same colour and length fur as your wife's hair. Saves a lot of trouble.

But I'm always gay ( happy) when I ride my bike, I thought That was the point? I see lots of gay riders when ever I ride. The only time I'm not a gay cyclist is when I fall off.

A loud obnoxious one at that :o

Wiff a unicycle :o

My repost for the day.

http://amoslassen.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/strai.jpg?w=300&h=300

Edited by Dangle

Dis net pleinweg verkeerd as jy my vra

Siek is eintlik die regte woord

Die probleem met vandag se samelewing is dat al die bollie(ja letterlik bollie) aanvaar word

Dis net pleinweg verkeerd as jy my vra

Siek is eintlik die regte woord

Die probleem met vandag se samelewing is dat al die bollie(ja letterlik bollie) aanvaar word

Hmmmm, sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle beige.

Okay,

quick poll, we all agree to the following:

there is no issue regarding sexual orientation and cycling. What or who you do in the bedroom or how you do it, simply does not matter when you are on the bike.

There are some people who are comfortable with being gay and will leave little hints for you so that you don't have one of those embarrassing moments like "umh I did not realise you were gay" (like gay pride stickers ext) Lesbians also do this so that straight men don't hit on their girlfriends. (Saves men from those "so I did not realise you two were also dating one another" moments.)

There are also gay people that are IDIOTS that keep on begging to be made fun of. These guys troll internet forums posting topics like "Look everyone I am gay, and worried you hate me"