Whats your view on gay cyclists: By the pumpkin king?

JackThePumpkinKing

What do you want to know, if we accept your lifestyle or lifestyle choices? If we agree with what your are doing or not?

Of if we accept you as cyclist?

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW??

I dont have a "view" on gay cyclist because I dont look at them or other men in any funny way. How the hell am I supposed to know that another cyclist sitting in the same bunch is gay, anyway? Except for the pink helmut and streamers on his handlebars?

I said it before and Ill say it again, you made your choices, you live with it! It does not concern me what you do behind closed doors but please keep it behind closed doors.

well what i wanted to know is pretty much what u told me :P

how many people do or dont care,

and if you guys dont like that this topic exists, then ignore it

again, thanx to the guys who posted properly, whether it was possitive or not, i value youre opinions

im not looking for acceptance or anything, just ur opinions,

so carry on,

go

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, please be careful with the jokes. Sammajoor, I have removed yours as it was in a similar bad taste to a thread that was reported earlier.

Well the answer to my question earlier is quite simple, he spits on your back.

I believe the red neck gays have a new game called rodeo sex.

The giver whispers in to brokeback's ear "I have aids" and then sees how long he can hang on.

Hopefully I am not too out of line :unsure:

Kinda too late for that, you must be a real catch as you are getting more attention than the tjerries on this forum.

Here's a thought: they say that 10% of the population is gay. South Africa's population is, what, 45 million, with +/- 4 million whites. Therefore the number of gay black people exceeds the entire white population.

Jack, you still haven't told me. If I see you riding your bicycle down the street, how will I know you are a gay? Do you wear a queer sign?

Sexual orientation and sport........mmmmmmmmm.

What a senseless idea. Really stupid. But while we at it there is some room for degrading humour......

According to mountainbikers all road cyclist are fairies. I suppose it is the lycra, shaven legs, amazing amounts of bling on the bikes ext. (must be gay.........) There is even an activity called "fairy hunting" where a mountainbiker catches a road cycling group and then deliberately interfers with the paceline to see how many roadies he can wear out.

Road cyclist, however, think all mountainbikers are lesbian, with all that hair and bad dress sense, they have to like women.........

enough of the broad generalisations and nonsense, sexual orientation is cycling is not an issue. Sorry to say, the peleton is not a dating agency, especially in Cape Town where they are especially not touchy, touchy at all. However, if you are female and looking for a date, mountainbikers are more in touch with the feminine side, them being lesbian and all. Groenkloof is the place to be, if you are single and female.......

Lets just say that the Victorian public school system gave us RUGBY. This is a full on contact sport, that is full of repressed sexuality. Heads locked in scrums, hands between legs ext ext ext. Now that is gay........

Jack, you still haven't told me. If I see you riding your bicycle down the street, how will I know you are a gay? Do you wear a queer sign?

he is on a road bike. If he was on a mountainbike he would be a lesbian.

I know some guys have a little rainbow flag on their camelbacks,

but thats beside the point :P

and on a side note, South Africa has a higher gay density than average, and joburg has the second highest gay density in africa, where 1 in 7 people are gay,

joburg also has the largest gay pride event in africa

this has nothing to do with anything, i know, just thought its a cool statistic.

didnt i just say..

okay, again, i just want to know, i HAVE an acceptimg community, I dont want any sympathy,

I really dont want to offend any1 or be get offensive remarks, but i dont mind if I do cause well, it is a touchy topic :P

I don't mind the gay jokes either, they are often funny,

and I wont change my name, I named it after Jack from nightmare before christmas...

Hi Jack :D <<< get it , get it??? **nevermind**

Welcome dude/ette. Have fun.

EDITED: My god, there are A Lot of Gheys on Farcebook hey ???! :blink:

Being a bit of a Grammar Nazi (I believe) may I please point out to you the merits of a slight "change in your name" a la > JackThePumkinKing to JackTheBumkinkKing.

It "holds more water" in a manner of speaking. :D

With regards to your original question/s:

My feelings on Ghey cyclists are thus: White ASSos bibs. Shiny gloss shoes, shaved legs and peakless helmets = Ghey cyclist. So you are going to fit right in by my count.

My feelings (actually I am beginning to feel uncomfortable with that word) thoughts on gheys are pretty much in line with that of The Three Wise Men.Hint: Watch out for The Disciple Eldron!

Have a gay ole' time then. You may lead the way.....

post-20304-0-33379500-1316602250.jpg

Edited by The Drongo

I have no problem with homo's riding bikes. Dykes on bikes are equally ok. In fact this thread just enlightened me to the idea that there are some straight roadies out there. Live and learn.... :unsure:

and on a side note, South Africa has a higher gay density than average, and joburg has the second highest gay density in africa, where 1 in 7 people are gay,

this has nothing to do with anything, i know, just thought its a cool statistic.

well done on being gay, it must be very exciting for you. here in cape town straight men are an endangered species

Um, it kinda is the point. I don't wear a sign advertising my chosen sexual orientation, so why do you feel the need to?

Clearly, you are worried about your choice and looking for some validation. Otherwise what's the point of the thread?

Do I care what your particular bent is? Nope. When I go for a ride, I don't ask people which way the like it, and if someone like you tries to push it down my throat, I wont like you, or ride with you. Not cause you're a gay, but because you're an obnoxious loud buffoon.

well what i wanted to know is pretty much what u told me :P

how many people do or dont care,

again, thanx to the guys who posted properly, whether it was possitive or not, i value youre opinions

im not looking for acceptance or anything, just ur opinions,

so carry on,

go

Oh get over yourself already dude. NOBODY cares about your sexual orientation, or anybody elses. When I'm out on the trail I'm not worried about anything other than being hijacked at the top of the hill. Here's the problem.....straight people just get on with life, they are the majority. Minority groups feel the need to 'prove' their worth or something. Nobody cares man. Just get on with your life, ride your bike, do whatever you want to. I promise you nobody is judging you. But let me tell you this, if you pinch my ass in the toilets at a bar you WILL get a PK. That's goes the same for the bloke who pinches my wife's ass. Respect. That's what it all boils down to.

When, when, when......I have always wanted to paint my tril in rainbow colours.