Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So on Thursday we had to bid farewell Shivaka on the right in the pic as she had been very sick the last two weekspost-26136-0-77481700-1408882161_thumb.jpg.

But we also say hello to a new family member, yay

post-26136-0-39702000-1408882527_thumb.jpg

1st taste of the catpost-26136-0-25989500-1408882747_thumb.jpg

Thanks tunariaan for your advice

Edited by LOOK695

So on Thursday we had to bid farewell Shivaka on the right in the pic as she had been very sick the last two weeks

But we also say hello to a new family member, yay

Sorry about Shivaka :( worst part of being the human is having to make that choice.

What's the new guy's name?

Sorry about Shivaka :( worst part of being the human is having to make that choice.

What's the new guy's name?

My wife was very heartbroken. It is not lekker having to take your pet to the vet and you know it is the end

The new puppy is adorable! My wife wants to call her Mienke, but I would prefer something more "stronger". I am waiting for tumbleweed to send me some names, but it sounds like he is not well at the moment. The breeder wants to register a name starting with M, so all ideas are welcome

Edited by LOOK695

I went with Japanese names for my cats. They always sound interisting. I'd suggest Mitsuko, which means light,child or shining, child. :)

Edited by Vangar

prefer something more "stronger".

too masculine? Mephisto from Marvel comics

i think it's suitable for a rottie.

post-44041-0-76050400-1408965760_thumb.jpg

or Morgana from legend of King Arthur?

My Lab ( adopted ) doesn't care what I call her , as long as I call her. In fact , I don't have to call her. She is always at my side . Nice pic of your rottie.

My wife was very heartbroken. It is not lekker having to take your pet to the vet and you know it is the end

The new puppy is adorable! My wife wants to call her Mienke, but I would prefer something more "stronger". I am waiting for tumbleweed to send me some names, but it sounds like he is not well at the moment. The breeder wants to register a name starting with M, so all ideas are welcome

i have done it once with our faithful companion of 11 years..was heartbreaking

Jenny (litte one already fully grown) and Jemima (large one). We were joking over the weekend and calling the Jenny our 26er and Jemina our 29er.

Well trained or how did u get them to lie down like that?

Was just thinking. It does not matter what a cr@ppy day you had at the office,( unloved, unwanted,unappreciated, etc ) , your dogs will be waiting for you at the gate as if YOU are the best thing that has happened to them the whole day. Looking forward to meet mine again this afternoon.