Show us your pets

tunariaan

ok...as promised...she is proper brak..but was found on the verge of dying...malnutrition, mange....she will be loved

post-7169-0-97760400-1409650218_thumb.jpg

and another blurry one....not sure what she is going to turn out looking like...time will tell!

post-7169-0-48570000-1409650464_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stretch

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...as promised...she is proper brak..but was found on the verge of dying...malnutrition, mange....she will be loved

post-7169-0-97760400-1409650218_thumb.jpg

and another blurry one....not sure what she is going to turn out looking like...time will tell!

post-7169-0-48570000-1409650464_thumb.jpg

And her name? She already looks like she is looking for something to chew!!! :lol: Those flip flops are first on the hit list!!

And her name? She already looks like she is looking for something to chew!!! :lol: Those flip flops are first on the hit list!!

the SPCA named her...Lilly...and the family like it...so its lilly

Look at the spy in the background :ph34r:

Yes he was busy with the other human. There is no sleeping in, in our household......

"Sir Perci", he is a rescue Schnauzer (Salt and Pepper), was aparrantly depressed and not eating. Since ha has been with us he has bloomed into a stunning dog with two sister Schnauzers (Black girls) that absolutely adores him.

post-1102-0-55169400-1409725352_thumb.jpg

post-1102-0-63831500-1409725583_thumb.jpg

She is going to be a beauty. And the name is perfect!

She is going to be a beauty. And the name is perfect!

we think she is a cross between a jack russel and a staffie...she has very defined staffie back legs. It kind of makes sense with those two breeds (she was part of hunting pack) as she was found by the police during a raid of hunters

we think she is a cross between a jack russel and a staffie...she has very defined staffie back legs. It kind of makes sense with those two breeds (she was part of hunting pack) as she was found by the police during a raid of hunters

Jack Russel x Staffie? - I think your garden is about to change quite a bit from what you know it as now....

Jack Russel x Staffie? - I think your garden is about to change quite a bit from what you know it as now....

dude.....I have 2 Labradors too! dont i know it!

dude.....I have 2 Labradors too! dont i know it!

My Lab plays chess with all the soda bottles and old bones she can find. At least , she is not a destroyer .

And , oh , she likes dragging me by the wrist , around her playground like I am her trophy .

My Lab plays chess with all the soda bottles and old bones she can find. At least , she is not a destroyer .

And , oh , she likes dragging me by the wrist , around her playground like I am her trophy .

ja..mine have chilled a bit...but this time last years we were watering new grass which attracted moles...which resulted in all my new grass being destroyed!

I would not trade them for the all the gold in the world..they are beautiful dogs