Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. I have this medium sized girl staying at my place at the moment. I picked her up roaming Eco Park, Centurion lost and crying. She has an extremely friendly personality and is clearly loved by someone. She sits for food, waits and gives paw, so clearly someone's furry child. If you know her owner or might be able to help with a temporary home please get in contact with me.

She is a medium size "dog", not sure of the breed, with uncut tail and ears and a white stripe on her chest.

Regards

Hannes

071 354 2662

post-19039-0-64862000-1428343867_thumb.jpg

One of our pets. Kind soul. Kids love him to bits. Something about horses. Spend 5 minutes quietly with one of these guys, and it's like they take on your troubles. Amazing creatures, even though I have no interest in riding.

post-37969-0-56435800-1428344780_thumb.jpg

post-37969-0-05713500-1428345057_thumb.jpg

Hey all. I have this medium sized girl staying at my place at the moment. I picked her up roaming Eco Park, Centurion lost and crying.

Regards

Hannes

071 354 2662

Tx for taking her in. I'll put a tweet out. Do you have a community Facebook page maybe you can stick a post there too.

Need some advice.

I Paid R1,200 for my male jack-russel that clearly is not 100% pure, despite seeing both parents (maybe neighbors dog got involved)

My Female is Proper Jack-Russel for which I paid R1000.

The two have made three pups that cost R5,000 in vet bills (Ceaser etc.).

Do you guys think charging R1000 per pup (no inoculations) to help expenses will be fair?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100545_zpsfqyfiqn8.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100500_zpscu46xfbz.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100536_zps55jfepyo.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100530_zpscycghrrl.jpg

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100508_zpsy5v2blvh.jpg

Edited by CapeLandy

Need some advice.

I Paid R1,200 for my male jack-russel that clearly is not 100% pure, despite seeing both parents (maybe neighbors dog got involved)

My Female is Proper Jack-Russel for which I paid R1000.

Do you guys think charging R1000 per pup (no inoculations) to help expenses will be fair?

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee420/Landy1973/20150409_100536_zps55jfepyo.jpg

i think i'm in love  :wub:  :wub:

They look like proper JR pups, and if you go by judging criteria they are mostly white, which is a very good thing. 

That said remember that JR are not recognised by KUSA therefore you can't really get a pure bread russel.

See what they are being sold for online to get an idea. 

Just make sure they go to loving homes with BEEEG gardens!

They look like proper JR pups, and if you go by judging criteria they are mostly white, which is a very good thing. 

That said remember that JR are not recognised by KUSA therefore you can't really get a pure bread russel.

See what they are being sold for online to get an idea. 

Just make sure they go to loving homes with BEEEG gardens!

if i had the space, but we already have three little critters running around and our 1000sqm plot is just not big enough.

but dammit those pups are gorgeous.  :wub:  :wub:

Saw this post from a local animal shelter in Bloem.... :(

https://www.facebook.com/newbeginningscharity/photos/a.805938802829554.1073741927.394818113941627/805939519496149/?type=1&theater

For those who don't have FB : Here is a direct post

"Olivia was rescued by New Beginnings at our outreach on Sunday. Her owner walked all the way to us and cried, begging us to drive to her home to go and fetch her dog. It is so sad how helpless these people are when their animals get sick frown emoticon 

She is covered in Mange and has been sick for a very long time She is very thin and weak. 

PLEASE donate towards her recovery and help us to help her and others like her? We really need all the support we can get. 

She still has a VERY long journey ahead, but we know she will make it through and she will become the true beauty that she is!! THIS is what New Beginnings is all about. To rescue animals like Olivia and give them a chance in life!"

New Beginnings

FNB Cheque Account

I know we can't always give donations as there are so many charity's out there in need and we can't support them all, but sometimes there come in special cases like this one. Please help

Some great news for the day! Stolen of Facebook.

And now for the best news of the day.... Are you ready??

OLIVIA IS ADOPTED!!! smile emoticon She went home today! 

Karlien van Heerden who adopted 3 dogs from us in the past and is also one of our volunteers, has fallen in love and she adopted Olivia! smile emoticon

Olivia has already settled in with her new siblings and she will be spoiled rotten.

How do we put in words how happy we are for Olivia!!? Thank you Karlien. You are a true angel. You didn't even care that Olivia is still sick and covered in mange. What a selfless act of true love. You have proven yourself to be a true warrior for animals over and over again. We hope Olivia will bring you as much joy as we know you will bring her.

Olivia's new beginning has begun!!!

post-14677-0-98375900-1428576566_thumb.jpg

You will sell them as they are cute, but for the sake of your female's future health & all the dogs being put to sleep each day in shelters, please can you put R1500 of the money you get from selling the pups to having your female spayed?

That would be fairest for all involved. :thumbup:

You will sell them as they are cute, but for the sake of your female's future health & all the dogs being put to sleep each day in shelters, please can you put R1500 of the money you get from selling the pups to having your female spayed?

That would be fairest for all involved. :thumbup:

Thank you.

Don't make assumptions or assume you are judge of what is fair for all!!

Hang on a minute...

You complain because of an unexpected litter that has cost you a lot of money.

you ask for advise...which you get (and its pretty good advice) and then *** the person out that gave you the advice?

this makes no sense...

Having just had an accidental litter of pups...i wish i had neutered mine before. The effects of the pregnancy on my female have been excessive and she is still battling to come right after 6 months.

Perhaps you should take a look at your attitude...your snide comment has no place here.

One of the conditions for allowing my son to have 2 dogs at our home was that they had to be spayed as soon as they were old enough ..... Was quite happy to pay for the second dog as he was busy changing jobs. I have very little to no sympathy for anyone that has unplanned/unwanted pups.