Show us your pets

tunariaan

That's why all our dogs are on Bravecto. It's crazy expensive but tickbite fever is a horrible thing

Yep.. mine too.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our newest family member Blaire, she was rescued after months of neglect and abuse we are so happy to give her a home 989eeb97da5ce3465d539fbd0124e065.jpg

Those are the best - 100% Dog

Stella, at 10 weeks. is showing a very strong natural instinct to fetch and bring things back. Still just play, fun and games, but all great signs that the retriever genes are the way they are supposed to be. Very chuffed.

Edited by DJR

Stella, at 10 weeks. is showing a very strong natural instinct to fetch and bring things back. Still just play, fun and games, but all great signs that the retriever genes are the way they are supposed to be. Very chuffed.

So cute.

Cooked the most beautiful steak last night . CW said there’s 2 pieces , just cook one and freeze the other. Nope , I’m gonna cook both , one for dinner and keep one for lunch tomorrow ( today). All good

Ate the one while watching Sharks clobber the Bulls, then went to the kitchen to put the other piece away. Found an empty board where the meat was , and my beautiful brave disciplined German Shepherd sitting proudly next to the counter with the last bit of my steak in her mouth.....

CW not so impressed

Cooked the most beautiful steak last night . CW said there’s 2 pieces , just cook one and freeze the other. Nope , I’m gonna cook both , one for dinner and keep one for lunch tomorrow ( today). All good

Ate the one while watching Sharks clobber the Bulls, then went to the kitchen to put the other piece away. Found an empty board where the meat was , and my beautiful brave disciplined German Shepherd sitting proudly next to the counter with the last bit of my steak in her mouth.....

CW not so impressed

Now let's talk about intelligence:

What would you say is real smart? Leaving a juicy fantastic piece of steak out for someone to find? Or eating a juicy fantastic piece of steak you happen to find?

Who is smarter? The leaver of the steak or the eater of the steak?

Just kidding of course! I've lived with Labradors all my life and they are the scavenger champions of the dog world.  :D

Stella - latest. Cutest little innocent angel - with baby teeth like razors - cut my pinkie open from tip to base while we were playing ball! I'll certainly be a bit careful next time - at least until she learns to play gently.

post-17716-0-42109100-1581089342_thumb.jpg

Stella - latest. Cutest little innocent angel - with baby teeth like razors - cut my pinkie open from tip to base while we were playing ball! I'll certainly be a bit careful next time - at least until she learns to play gently.

She is so beautiful

We had 2 pekinese x with a dog for about nine years. She gave birth to a litter of 8, all survived but this little white one couldn't cope and we took him back in.

Today mom (not in the pic anymore) had to be put down this morning because of heart failure. Tried heart meds for 2 weeks but only got worse with water on the lungs now as well.

Only dad (brown one) and son left. Whenever I look at them they're like, where is Rosebud? My heart is so sore and kids doesn't know yet, will have to tell them later this afternoon. e6baa6268207d175c868b66be123d1a8.jpg

Edited by BSG

We had 2 pekinese x with a dog for about nine years. She gave birth to a litter of 8, all survived but this little white one couldn't cope and we took him back in.

Today mom (not in the pic anymore) had to be put down this morning because of heart failure. Tried heart meds for 2 weeks but only got worse with water on the lungs now as well.

Only dad (brown one) and son left. Whenever I look at them they're like, where is Rosebud? My heart is so sore and kids doesn't know yet, will have to tell them later this afternoon. e6baa6268207d175c868b66be123d1a8.jpg

I am so terribly sorry