Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Swimming training and retrieving from water is coming along nicely. Even the icy Blouberg water is no problem. Sooooo much fun. Just difficult to social distance as people simply come up for a chat and a pat, especially kids.

Interesting things happened today. I think the Pmail server must be broken. I was not allowed outside to check my messages.

Also I had to bring my owner back his ball 46 times today. After the 47th time I decided to keep it myself.

Just got a new puppy the day before everything was shut down. Had to fly him down from PTA on the last flight into CT. All my other dog are rescues but in this case it was family farmers that had a Ridgeback / Labrador litter and were giving the away to the relatives. Who could resist! Black on back ad a classic Ridge down the back. 4 months today and massive paws. 

Unfortunately while I was waking up this morning my kids renamed him.... Dave. Bad, bad name but they're not budging. 

post-15825-0-24237100-1585306394_thumb.jpg

Edited by T-Bob

No more walks, no more swims, just fetch the bloody ball up and down the alleyway. Cannot even pick up speed before I have to make a u-turn. They keep talking about catching a virus thing, but they never  throw it for me. Does it look like a frisbee? Think I'll chew up what is left of their house! That'll teach them.

post-17716-0-67976100-1585321322_thumb.jpg

So, after a long and expensive fight, I have to take our boy to be put down this morning after a visit to the vets yesterday. Spent the night on the couch with him, lots of tears, especially from my wife, for whom he has been a constant companion for ten years. Worst of it is that the vets are in lockdown, so they won’t let me in the door and will take him from me outside. At least he knows everyone at the practice and is loved there (he’s that kind of dog) so won’t be scared going in. Heartbroken.

40272c5685a8a51a57fda5ccdc89bdaf.jpg

So, after a long and expensive fight, I have to take our boy to be put down this morning after a visit to the vets yesterday. Spent the night on the couch with him, lots of tears, especially from my wife, for whom he has been a constant companion for ten years. Worst of it is that the vets are in lockdown, so they won’t let me in the door and will take him from me outside. At least he knows everyone at the practice and is loved there (he’s that kind of dog) so won’t be scared going in. Heartbroken.

Sad for you BigDL

So terriby sorry

Always rough man, so sorry.