Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my posts were lost in the Big Hub crash.

Blackie the eldest. She was born deaf but she is a character and barks at everything that moves, after being woken up by her sisters

post-38473-1399315855,1403.jpg

Bailey, the middle child. Aggressive and the hunter, does not play with balls.

post-38473-1399316001,808.jpg

Binky, the baby plays ball barks and craps on the paving, keeps us alive and is the alarm clock and armed response.

post-38473-1399316152,9907.jpg

Edited by fanievb

Downward-facing dog. Upward-facing dog. Two-legged dog. Three-legged dog. Flip your dog. Heck, even puppy pose. I never realized how many dogs there are in yoga until I had to say goodbye to my dog recently. She was just one month shy of her 15th birthday, and we had been together since she was 8 weeks old. I was devastated — not only emotionally, but physically as well.

http://www.chicagotr...0,5981006.story

post-1604-0-36096800-1399530840_thumb.jpg

Hello, Lucy! She is too much of cute! Could be Spencer's sister!

Don't let that gorgeous face fool you!

Woke up to 2 (1.5m) palm trees with no branches....... lying flat on the ground as she was playing tug of war with them. Found the branches inside her kennel along with about 4 lemons (we have a lemon tree), my brooms head, (were is the handle?) and a tshirt that went missing of the washing line yesterday.

Don't let that gorgeous face fool you!

Woke up to 2 (1.5m) palm trees with no branches....... lying flat on the ground as she was playing tug of war with them. Found the branches inside her kennel along with about 4 lemons (we have a lemon tree), my brooms head, (were is the handle?) and a tshirt that went missing of the washing line yesterday.

Hahahahahahahahaha! I know I shouldn't laugh, but I so, so know that feeling. Mine have destroyed everything!

Found Goose the other day wearing he's tug of war tire :clap:

According to my wife this is the third time.

Hahahahaha! I found Tumbles's one yesterday. Guess we're going "sled-skating" this weekend!