Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our pretty girl Marsie is rather poorly.

Yesterday morning I took her to the rugby field to let her run .

I have a plastic handle thingie for lobbying a tennis ball and  she chases after the ball and returns it to my feet.

I had just decided she had had enough running (any more and she would have been tripping over her tongue)  and I threw the ball in the direction of my car.

Marsie ran after the ball but suddenly pulled up in obvious pain.

Neil our vet confirmed after manipulating her leg under sedation that she has torn the cruciate ligament in her knee.

Neil recommended surgery to replace the ligament with a piece of nylon .

Marsie is scheduled to have the opp. on Wednesday.

post-63-0-37834700-1416634261_thumb.jpg

I have a plastic handle thingie for lobbying a tennis ball and she chases after the ball and returns it to my feet.

I had just decided she had had enough running (any more and she would have been tripping over her tongue) and I threw the ball in the direction of my car.

Neil our vet confirmed after manipulating her leg under sedation that she has torn the cruciate ligament in her knee.

I am sorry to hear about Marsie .

Happens to my dog surgery was good and the dog fully recovered just need lots of love and psycho .

I have a plastic handle thingie for lobbying a tennis ball and  she chases after the ball and returns it to my feet.

I had just decided she had had enough running (any more and she would have been tripping over her tongue)  and I threw the ball in the direction of my car.

Ouch. Is she having a TPLO done? My Husky went through this procedure about 3 months ago. Good luck. The recovery is the hardest. Let me know if you need any advise.

Today we gave 'Lucy Lu' a new home, she was a shelter dog who has been looking for a home for many years (and I dont know why as she is really quite a cute dog now she has had a bath and a good brush). A Collie X something (spaniel maybe?). Although she will never fill that space in my heart where old Sabastian was, she will now have a new chance in life just as Sabs....Life moves on  and we do what we can do to help others along the way. Animal or human.attachicon.gifIMG-20141121-01060.jpg

Hi Lucy :clap:

Very pretty!!! Maybe Collie X Bernese Mountain Dog? Colouring & thick coat looks right.

Enjoy her Mojoman.