Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cute story 101....

so my daughter has always wanted a jack russel since we lost the last one many many years ago. We hadnt really thought about it since we tragically lost jack the scottie recently, but the other day my wife got a phone call.."just following up on your response to our ad for the Jack russells...we were really moved by your email...how its your daughters birthday coming up...and she has always wanted a jack russell...etc etc..."...my wife response...."excuse me? what exactly are you talking about???".......seems the sneaky little bugger had secretly sent the email off.....

of course my wifes legs turned to jelly..mass whatsapping of pictures of puppies and parents..and one week later we have a new little lady in the house..and what a great little dog she is...cant really get her to stop to take a pic..so this is the best i have at the moment

post-7169-0-08563200-1472550212_thumb.jpg

and that first moment of joy

post-7169-0-78774500-1472550521_thumb.jpg

cute story 101....

so my daughter has always wanted a jack russel since we lost the last one many many years ago. We hadnt really thought about it since we tragically lost jack the scottie recently, but the other day my wife got a phone call.."just following up on your response to our ad for the Jack russells...we were really moved by your email...how its your daughters birthday coming up...and she has always wanted a jack russell...etc etc..."...my wife response...."excuse me? what exactly are you talking about???".......seems the sneaky little bugger had secretly sent the email off.....

of course my wifes legs turned to jelly..mass whatsapping of pictures of puppies and parents..and one week later we have a new little lady in the house..and what a great little dog she is...cant really get her to stop to take a pic..so this is the best i have at the moment

attachicon.gifIMG_20160830_112844.jpg

and that first moment of joy

attachicon.gifjoy.JPG

Ja once you see photos it's over.

Hubby has a problem at work, a stray dog decided to move in and had her 11 puppies there.. so they built a shelter for them and bought food and is seeing that they are all fed, but he refuses to go look at the puppies, because if he had to see them he'll bring them all home.. I have also been banned from taking the kids for a coffee stop at his work.[emoji23] [emoji23]

In the meantime all his employees are seeing to them and trying to find homes for the pups. And they will have the mom fixed once the pups are weaned.

Edited by Gen

I do love Scar. I really, really do, but try as i might, I can't say anything nice about his looks. 

Then he goes and makes it worse by doing this...

post-1604-0-49308900-1472706029_thumb.jpg

And I felt a huge pang of guilt waking up Ghost this morning...

post-1604-0-65552400-1472706063_thumb.jpg 

You have to wake your Dogs up!?  :ph34r:

Mine knows when "get up time" is, and starts jumping on me a few minutes before that already. Good alarms they are, just a pity they do not know when it is Saturday and Sunday, or even public holidays.....  :whistling:

edit = spelling corrections.

Edited by Wannabe

Yoh...thats pretty freaky

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I wanted to shoo him of the chair, but with that diabolical look on his face, I decided against it...

No wonder Ghost is keeping his eyes shut, that is some scary stuff.

Hahaha! You can almost hear him saying: "I hope it goes away, I hope it goes away, I hope it goes away..." 

You have to wake your Dogs up!? :ph34r:

Mine knows when "get up time" is, and starts jumping on me a few minutes before that already. Good alarms they are, just a pity they do not know when it is Saturday and Sunday, or even public holidays..... :whistling:

By us it's the cats..they start at 6am. The kittens have learnt the art of waking me up from the older cat, now I have 3 cats staring at me and scratching at my blankets until I get up.

You have to wake your Dogs up!?  :ph34r:

Mine knows when "get up time" is, and starts jumping on me a few minutes before that already. Good alarms they are, just a pity they do not know when it is Saturday and Sunday, or even public holidays.....  :whistling:

Hahaha!

They are usually up with me when I wake at 2, then after going outside to check their wee-mails and stuff, they settle down again before I leave home at 4. 

Hahaha!

They are usually up with me when I wake at 2, then after going outside to check their wee-mails and stuff, they settle down again before I leave home at 4.

I knew you held odd hours.. but up at 2[emoji33]