Show us your pets

tunariaan

Quick tip. Don't know if your trainers have mentioned it. Practise your heel work without a dog.

Everyone might think your crazy, but in a class you focus on the dog. Get the feet right then the focus part is easier.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick tip. Don't know if your trainers have mentioned it. Practise your heel work without a dog.

Everyone might think your crazy, but in a class you focus on the dog. Get the feet right then the focus part is easier.

That's a damn good tip.. thx

The other thing to remember is that you actually feed your dog less because of the diet.

My 35kg GSD is on 375g per day in two feeds

I am not sure where you order your Orijen from but I ordered from Pet Heaven yesterday and they delivered today..so I am pretty impressed with that.

I am not sure where you order your Orijen from but I ordered from Pet Heaven yesterday and they delivered today..so I am pretty impressed with that.

I use petworld.

Unfortunately Swellendam only has Hill's,Montego or Epol

I use petworld.

Unfortunately Swellendam only has Hill's,Montego or Epol

Sounds like here..although I think the Pet Cat Hyper here sell Acana.

I see Pet World are a few hundred rand cheaper..will use them next time.

I also ordered a bag of the Orijen treats...oh my he is going to offer all sorts of obedience when he smells it[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by Gen

Lol....I bought my son when he was born in 1991 one of those balls.

He still has it displayed

Whow those leather rugby balls were quite slippery when wet and so bloody heavy. Brings back fond memories.

Whow those leather rugby balls were quite slippery when wet and so bloody heavy. Brings back fond memories.

Nothing beats the smell of a freshly Dubbinned ruggaball when you catch it.

Nothing beats the smell of a freshly Dubbinned ruggaball when you catch it.

But the smell of Deep Heat in the restrooms comes quite close.

I saw on Fb that the Husky Rescue SA people had some kit made by Anatomic SW, in an attempt to raise funds/awareness, this was for the 94.7 as far as understand.

As a rottie owner, the people doing incredible work for our breed are the "Friends of the Rottweiler Rescue & Re-home SA", a foundation I try to support as much as possible purely because the breed is closest to my heart. I have contacted them and the Husky people as I thought that this might be a great tool to raise funds/awareness using the Hub as a platform - if it hasn't been done already.

Maybe some of the pet owners commenting on this thread would like to contribute in a similar way? It's coming towards the end of the year, and these people doing such great work will tell you this is the toughest time of the year for them as they have to deal with animals being dumped or left alone while their owners just hit the road for 3 weeks' holiday or whatever - please dont get me started...

Anyways, Im buying some of the Husky cycling tops, the lady just replied. Will keep you guys updated.