Show us your pets

tunariaan

The earlier the better..puppy classes normally at about 8/9weeks.

Watch Michael Ellis videos on YouTube if you dont want to go to classes.. he is very good and explains things really well..the nice thing about class is socializing your pup with other dogs and people.

There is a GSD-Huskey pup that is in Enzo's class..very nice dog very pretty and very clever.

Yes, already won his first pup competition a few weeks ago. And very clever. He knows exactly whom he can beg treats from.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful! Do they shed as much as rotties? Im contemplating getting a bitch when my Xena passes, which is probably imminent given her age + cancer

I call mine a German Shedder.

Constantly sweeping and vacuuming. When you think the house is clean another huge fur ball appears from nowhere. I'm sure they are just toying with me.

uhm, ok, then we are in the same boat... but you know what, i take the hair any day of the week, over not having them around! Im sure you are the same!

I call mine a German Shedder.

Constantly sweeping and vacuuming. When you think the house is clean another huge fur ball appears from nowhere. I'm sure they are just toying with me.

uhm, ok, then we are in the same boat... but you know what, i take the hair any day of the week, over not having them around! Im sure you are the same!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sjoe what a crazy day yesterday.

Enzo woke my son up in the early hrs of the morning with a bad case of diarrhea.. so off we went to the animal hospital.. good check up no illness the bugger must have eaten something..

He got an injection and our drama queen made sure that everyone knew it burned like hell. So with a bag full of meds we wet home. Diarrhea didn't stop but last night at 9 he started vomiting and we then of course started worrying a lot..

Phoned the emergency number got hold of one of the other vets said okay even though he didn't treat Enzo he knows about his condition, we should just monitor him during the night and if he doesn't improve to bring him this morning. An hour later the vet phones and said he has to go to the rooms in any case I should bring Enzo in let him check him out again and give him something for the nausea else none of us will get any sleep.

I really really do love the vets we have..even though the original vet is now semi retired he still comes in now and again but they now have 5 Vets there.. I like how they discuss their cases with each other and love how they care.

Happy to say..Enzo is much better today.. his poop is no longer a high pressure hose and no longer vomiting..he is even playing a little and jumped on my bed to wake me up this morning.

His legs are also too long for his body at moment [emoji23][emoji23]

ee9fab26e81863f08f5f048424bc8d66.jpg

Thx.. yeah he is much better... back to being his bouncy self.

At least he didn't eat a whole blister pack of sleeping pills like my mutt did as a pup.

Once the stomach was pumped he was back to his normal Energiser Bunny self.

At least he didn't eat a whole blister pack of sleeping pills like my mutt did as a pup.

Once the stomach was pumped he was back to his normal Energiser Bunny self.

Yoh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That's crazy.