What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my Seiko H127-5000. Its from 1979. My father gave it to me as he walked out the door on fathers day in 1983. I was 4 years old. The next day they found him dead in his car, overlooking Silvermine.....

Hectic

This is my Seiko H127-5000. Its from 1979. My father gave it to me as he walked out the door on fathers day in 1983. I was 4 years old. The next day they found him dead in his car, overlooking Silvermine.....

Yep hectic story indeed....

I may have posted this before, but I've been wearing my Dad's watch for most of the time since his passing in Feb last year. A plain old Casio Quartz and still hasn't lost a second...

BTW some very nice watches on here!

post-15052-0-37121200-1388736851_thumb.jpg

Hi, please help. Where would be the best (and cheapest) place to get VICTORINOX watches from?

I can't say that they will be the cheapest, but Charles Greig in Hyde Park Corner are displaying quite a wide range in their window.

(I've had the pleasure of visiting the Victorinox flagship store in Geneva a few times - what a treat, the entire product range from knives to watches to luggage and clothes, and more. :drool: http://www.victorino...hip_geneva_page )

Edited by barrykm

I can't say that they will be the cheapest, but Charles Greig in Hyde Park Corner are displaying quite a wide range in their window.

(I've had the pleasure of visiting the Victorinox flagship store in Geneva a few times - what a treat, the entire product range from knives to watches to luggage and clothes, and more. :drool: http://www.victorino...hip_geneva_page )

Thanks Barry, CG was one of the dealers I phoned. Went to another listed dealer today in Eastgate and I got 3 options that would be perfect as a gift. I've got to share that all the Tag's and Breitlings and Mont Blanc pieces are mesmerizing but the Victorinox at their(low) prices are just unbelievable. There's one or two in my plans for the future!