Endomondo, amazing app!!

Soggy

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the overall summary, I have burned 688 burgers since I joined and am 0,16 of the way around the world. I also managed to record the whole DC with spare but am using Battery Saver on my BB.

I see you can get a pro version and it got a lot more to offer.What do i need to put my HRT on i got a Nokia E63

I see you can get a pro version and it got a lot more to offer.What do i need to put my HRT on i got a Nokia E63

Not sure how to use the heart rate monitor. I'm using the free version which is more than enough for me, but there should be all the info you need on the website

Does anybody use endo on their BB curve? I downloaded it a while ago but never used it cos it cant seem to ever find gps signal... Is it just me? Or my dodgy phone? :unsure:

Does anybody use endo on their BB curve? I downloaded it a while ago but never used it cos it cant seem to ever find gps signal... Is it just me? Or my dodgy phone? :unsure:

For it to work on the 8520 i think you need an external device to pickup a GPS signal, although the BB 9300 should work perfectly as that has GPS.

Edited by Soggy

Thanks,want to do a couple of 200km+ MTB rides in December and needs a GPS so this will help thanks :clap:

It chows the battery. Doubt it ill make the 200kms.

Disclaimer: This does depend on what phone you use it on, i guess!

Edited by Chubba

Jeeez, where have you oaks been hiding?

Been using this little app since 2009 ... got awarded best application on some other book website or something!

Switch the Live Tracking off and it works pretty well with Crackberry. Used it on a HTC Diamond way back but that chowed battery power and it could go no longer than 3hours at best.

Tracking is pretty accurate in comparison with Garmin, bar the calorie calculation that sucks on Endo.

Otherwise great little app!

How often does it send updates to the website? I used an application called pinmarks.me the other day while cycling and in an hour it used 9Mb of data sending updates!

Is Endomondo data intensive when sending live updates?

I used Endomondo on my Sony Ericsson and Nokia. The Nokia is much more accurate. It even show on what side of the road I was cycling. The Sony cut and overshoot some turns.

What Sony Ericsson you have?

Great app. luv it...except when I fell off my bike..all she said was "workout paused"

What about "ag shame" or "are you OK?"

How often does it send updates to the website? I used an application called pinmarks.me the other day while cycling and in an hour it used 9Mb of data sending updates!

Is Endomondo data intensive when sending live updates?

No, +- 2mb for 4 hour rides with the android version, much less with the symbian (nokia) version.