SSWC SA 2012

divernick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See you guys at the SSWC ;) There is will a fair sized Unicycle group making our way there ... to drink some beer :)

Awesome! Care to provide some impromptu lessons? I need some help riding my uni.

Awesome! Care to provide some impromptu lessons? I need some help riding my uni.

Of course ... free Unicycle lessons to anyone at SSWC that asks :) as long as you buy us a beer ;)

Of course ... free Unicycle lessons to anyone at SSWC that asks :) as long as you buy us a beer ;)

Schweet! I'll buy you a beer. Will bring my uni along.

Have an entry available - cant make it anymore - let me know if you keen. Just the entry, no camping option

too all those lucky guys and girls going to have fun next weekend down in the berg, good luck have fun,

i would have loved to have gone and joined in, but as with all things in life... it just didn't go my way..

enjoy and kick buts

edit: typo..

Edited by tedibear

too all those lucky guys and girls going to have fun next weekend down in the berg, good lick have fun,

i would have loved to have gone and joined in, but as with all things in life... it just didn't go my way..

enjoy and kick buts

Thanks Teddi, I do plan on getting licked :w00t:

Thanks Teddi, I do plan on getting licked :w00t:

lol... typo.... my minds in all the wrong places at the moment....

but if you insist on getting licked..... enjoy it and good luck

See you guys at the SSWC wink.png There is will a fair sized Unicycle group making our way there ... to drink some beer smile.png

I watched some 37 year old Canadian doing some insane things on a Unicycle on ESPN last night! Cycling along a narrow handrailing on a bridge 80 above a river, and jumping 1m gaps on a massive cliff face, and riding single track Greg Minnaar would love :eek:

Hopefully you guys will be equally impressive and entertaining at SSWC :thumbup:

SSWC preparation has not gone according to plan:

Have only had 1 ride in the last 7 weeks

Have never ridden single speed

have had very little beer in the last year.

However, I will be there, ready to celebrate.

So if you see a very tired looking debonairs delivery guy on a Green mojo,

say happy birthday