Rugby...

'Dale

Nope, their Coach almost got killed, stabbed something like 30 times with a screwdriver, and left for dead. 

This has affected and traumatized the boys a lot.

When did this happen ?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A draw - maybe 23 - 23, lets see what happens :ph34r:

I thought we played well enough to have won. A lot of opportunities created but not enough taken. Du Toit was excellent and Kolisi and Serfontein wasn't far behind either. Happy with the composure the Boks showed today!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

I thought we played well enough to have won. A lot of opportunities created but not enough taken. Du Toit was excellent and Kolisi and Serfontein wasn't far behind either. Happy with the composure the Boks showed today!

Yes, agree - looks like the Boks are on the upward path   :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Yes, agree - looks like the Boks are on the upward path [emoji106] [emoji106]

Yes indeed. Due to work today was the first game that I've been able to watch and they are definitely playing better than last year. And if you look at the numbers from today's match one can see the improvement in performance. Next week will be a much harder challenge though (and the best measure of how much we've improved) as the Kiwi's won't spoil the contest at scrum time like the Aussies. Or at all for that matter. So yes very much on the right path.

The Bokkies drew against a gritty Wallaby team today who had a good outing against the Kiwis a fortnight away.

Away from home, the visitors showed real fight and pride (very very important).

The refereeing was questionable (lots of professional fouling by the hosts) in the rucks, mauls and scrums.

GO BOKKIES ????????