Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better Boks, certainly lifted their game. Close but you won the cigar. [emoji106]

Only saw the last 12 minutes but followed the first half via R365 and it sounds like it was a cracker of a match. What absolute heart and soul effort from the Boks! Deserved winners. Great sportsmanship from both teams! NZld v RSA rivalry back on track, hopefully!

Only saw the last 12 minutes but followed the first half via R365 and it sounds like it was a cracker of a match. What absolute heart and soul effort from the Boks! Deserved winners. Great sportsmanship from both teams! NZld v RSA rivalry back on track, hopefully!

This!

Well done Boks!

Here's a stat - NZ haven't lost at home in 48 tests spanning 3200 odd days. They are going to be properly grumpy!

Edit. Think this was Wellington... They lost to the lions last year

Edited by Stretch

The AB's weren't as critical as in previous games. The next two games is going to be big big scores from them. I bet, they will def beat the boks convincingly here in ZA. They will be a different team and more focused.

The AB's weren't as critical as in previous games. The next two games is going to be big big scores from them. I bet, they will def beat the boks convincingly here in ZA. They will be a different team and more focused.

They were placed under tremendous defensive pressure, both in defence and on the scoreboard.

It was a beautiful game. Both teams were so cool in the rivalry.

I disagree with you. The only thing the AB'S did worse than the Boks was the goal kicking otherwise the AB'S were as good as they normally are. It's their first home loss since the B&I Lions and quite possibly their first home loss since 2009! In the few minutes that I got to see they were playing as well as they had all season. This Bok team is better than their results show. They can improve and they know it. These guys know the AB's will come out strong in the return match and I'm sure that our Boks will once again be up to the task of matching them. That said I don't necessarily think that that will mean another victory but at the very least a hard close contest.

Did we watch the same game.. Missed tackles, bad passes, bad error in that quick throw-in. They made more mistakes this game than they made in the whole Championship this year. Think also they thought it will be an easy game to win.