Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so funny, skysports studio in london was actually live on air - caption contest coming up.

sean-fitzpatrick-supplied.jpg?mode=crop&

Faf had a damn great game. Why sub a person when he is having a great game? That turnover penalty cost the match, plain and simple.

I think it is lazy to blame the outcome of the match on the last passage of play, it's almost like the previous 75 minutes don't count. Also the outcome of the match is a tiny thing when the margins are this close. Barrett was blamed for crap kicking in the wellington loss, he hit the post twice! Mo'unga's touch finder was brilliant because it landed in the twenty two and then wen't Sho't left. if it went right and into end goal then that's all over kadover and no one is talking about bad substitutions.

I think not being 12+ points up at halftime is probably what cost us the most, going 6-6 into the shed was a huge victory for them.

BUT most importantly, we need to learn from the All Blacks. We had a 12 point lead with 5 minutes left. They would have spoiled the game from there. Give away penalty after penalty to prevent tries. Who cares if you get a yellow card after 5 successive infringements, you've sucked the clock out by the time the referee acts.

Mo'unga's touch finder was brilliant because it landed in the twenty two and then wen't Sho't left.

This... Was brilliant

2 cracker semis yesterday. Gutted for the Bulls, gutsy performance from them to bounce back from last week.

We back to the traditional avatar swopping next week I trust ? Just ask Shebeen for a link to a Sharks avatar when you need it

2 cracker semis yesterday. Gutted for the Bulls, gutsy performance from them to bounce back from last week.

We back to the traditional avatar swopping next week I trust ? Just ask Shebeen for a link to a Sharks avatar when you need it

Hehehe

Gonna be a bruising affair.

Must say that 100 minutes was fantastic to watch. 

Edited by 'Dale

When was the last time there was a 100 minute currie cup game? or any local rugby match for that matter. It was a cracker of a game. Looking forward to the final. WP JOU LEKKER DING!!!!!!!!!

ja swaer of course!

Was at newlands, lekker vibe.

WP did their best to almost butcher a game that they were supposed to cruise, so huge credit to the bulls who outscored the team with the best attacking and defensive record 4-2.

It was flippen windy, it made quite a difference touch kicking from left 2 right so the bulls had the advantage in 1st half, WP the 2nd. SP Marais still landed every kick (i think) despite how swirly it was, can't have done his national ambitions any harm (only Pollard got any sort of long range gun boot in the current setup)

awesome to see currie cup still means something to some people.

Still disappointing to see so many boxes unused, not sure what the actual contracts/deal is there but assume more will get opened this weekend.

Hehehe

Gonna be a bruising affair.

Must say that 100 minutes was fantastic to watch. 

If WP and The Sharks play like they did on Saturday we are in for a huge battle !!

Rumour has it Italy has already surrendered !!

Hell - if that kick had gone over after the Bulls scored that try just before Full Time we would have been playing them in Durban - was very close.

Hell - if that kick had gone over after the Bulls scored that try just before Full Time we would have been playing them in Durban - was very close.

My uncle used to say “if the dog wasn’t shitting he would have caught the rabbit”....sounds better in Afrikaans though!