All things Colnago

StevieL

Just ONCE in my life I would LOVE to do that table tip trick at (3.00) the coffee shop in front of all my riding buddies.......then I'll retire! 

Just make sure one of us is there with a video camera so we can add you to the "Not so hot dismounts in action" thread.  :whistling:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just make sure one of us is there with a video camera so we can add you to the "Not so hot dismounts in action" thread.  :whistling:

:blush: You know EXACTLY how it will end! :blush: But it may well give footage better suited to the "Injuries" thread :blush:

Just ONCE in my life I would LOVE to do that table tip trick at (3.00) the coffee shop in front of all my riding buddies.......then I'll retire! 

That would result in their coffee being spilt. What kind of psychopath would intentionally spill somebody's coffee???

Edited by Patchelicious

That would result in their coffee being split. What kind of psychopath would intentionally spill somebody's coffee???

I promise that no coffee will be harmed.......much more likely I will end up broken.......again :blush:

Some good news - not only are the broken bones healing well - today I got the C40 back from BMC after Jared gave it some TLC to repair the crash damage - and it looks like the day it was brand new. My study also looks right again!

post-17716-0-77832600-1558982797_thumb.jpg

Congrats Dawi. I hope those burglar bars are high tensile steel and window pane is Bullet proof?

.......The whole contraption is booby trapped with bear traps outside the blacked out window where vicious killer dogs patrol the landmined, barbed wired and electrified perimeter......it is Cape Town after all! 

Edit: .....and I leave a Giant as an easy decoy to distract the baddies from the real treasure! 

Edit edit: That is a Giant with Shimano....

Edited by DJR

.......The whole contraption is booby trapped with bear traps outside the blacked out window where vicious killer dogs patrol the landmined, barbed wired and electrified perimeter......it is Cape Town after all!

Edit: .....and I leave a Giant as an easy decoy to distract the baddies from the real treasure!

Edit edit: That is a Giant with Shimano....

[emoji1787]

Some good news - not only are the broken bones healing well - today I got the C40 back from BMC after Jared gave it some TLC to repair the crash damage - and it looks like the day it was brand new. My study also looks right again!

Seeing the bikes individually when we ride doesn't give the same idea as to how impressive your collection is as when seeing them together.  :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...