All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone has a 1" carbon fork for a C40 "I'm building for a friend"TM I would be happy to buy it off you.  Said "friends bike" is hoping to make it's debut at the CTCT because it will need testing before keeping it in my bike room for him.

And in another hopeful punt, anyone got a prologo colnago saddle for sale?

Here's the bike - I can confirm Morph and I both agree on the definition of mint

post-81229-0-74602800-1582785189_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-48684600-1582785444_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-41444800-1582785471_thumb.jpg

If anyone has a 1" carbon fork for a C40 "I'm building for a friend"TM I would be happy to buy it off you.  Said "friends bike" is hoping to make it's debut at the CTCT because it will need testing before keeping it in my bike room for him.

And in another hopeful punt, anyone got a prologo colnago saddle for sale?

Here's the bike - I can confirm Morph and I both agree on the definition of mint

And your wife believes that " for a friend story "?

Here’s the bike built for my friend - he said I can borrow it for a while and ride around Cape Town for the weekend

He would also like to thank Morph for putting up with endless questions during the build

I won't mind having that near me on Sunday. I might force you in front on the hills so I can have a look at it.

Here’s the bike built for my friend - he said I can borrow it for a while and ride around Cape Town for the weekend

He would also like to thank Morph for putting up with endless questions during the build

Just because I'm curious, what does it weigh?

Must be pretty light with how you built it. Not hat the weight is the most important thing, coming from someone who can easily shed what this beauty must weigh.

Just because I'm curious, what does it weigh?

Must be pretty light with how you built it. Not hat the weight is the most important thing, coming from someone who can easily shed what this beauty must weigh.

I'm a weight weenie when it comes to my mountain bikes, not so much with my road bike

I was surprised how "heavy" this C40 came out as opposed to the not as well specced Look I recently built and my Trek and they are all around 2000 models - I think it will shed a few grams when the stem adapter and threaded fork are replaced

7.75 with pedals - the look was 7.25 and my Lance Armstrong trek 7.3

That said, I went for a hilly 30km ride last night to fetch my car from a service - I pushed as I was late but not crazy hard and did 7 out of 9 PBs  

No doubt this is the fastest in my "fleet"

The rider could do with a 5 to 10 kilo loss

Your "friend" is not perhaps looking for a new friend that can do some hot weather testing in the Northern Cape, our roads are Government Approved High Speed testing.

This new  friend will have to stretch a bit to fit.