Cape Epic Stage 5 : 119km, 2350m

rouxtjie

They're in the forest tracks. @Nedbank360life haven't come through yet - must be a mechanical

Dejavu anyone?

3:20...puncture probably

Ja, I thought it was all going a bit too smoothly... :cursing:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so stupid. How can just 360Life have such bad luck, or is it just down to bad tyre choice?

No word on what happened to @Nedbank360life but they're just over 3min behind leaders @songoinfo @TeamBulls 2, Topeak & Multivan Merida

Intro and Outro for riders coming through Water Point 3

post-11586-0-81112800-1333099118.jpg

Multivan Merida were 27sec behind @Nedbank360life on GC at start. Topeak & Bulls 2 were 3min down... Tight dice for 2nd on GC now!

Edited by d@vid

Cannot be a puncture, 3:20 to change a puncture?
Cannot be a puncture, 3:20 to change a puncture?
Open bead, put in 100ml sealant, plug hole and bomb. Spin the wheel to check if the plug and sealant has taken. Should take 2 minutes tops! Edited by MorewoodMad

Its going to be interresting to see how hard 36one will push the gap and If they will let the riders fighting for 2nd do the attacking.

The using Maxxis Ikons I think? Any other dudes have experience? IMO Should have gone Racing Ralph UST tyres, heavier, but not 30 minutes heavier...