Coffee machine

You might need to take the brew unit out and clean it - this is one case of please read the manual on how to do it - on my wifes full auto, I wash the brew unit under the tap and dry it with my air gun, as well as followng the cleaning cycle on the device.

I wonder if its a case of confusing the brew group with the grounds container?

Otherwise possibly a faulty sensor.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if its a case of confusing the brew group with the grounds container?

Otherwise possibly a faulty sensor.

No - there is generally a BIG piece of the workings of the machine that can come out - the brew goup - it's the bit that compresses the coffee and the water comes through - excludes the heater and the grinder, but it's basically the rest of the machine's moving parts - you will need to take a side cover off most likely - like I say - read the manual - there is probably a section on removing the brew group.

You can see it at 16 sec into this video -

- lying on the table Edited by V12man

No - there is generally a BIG piece of the workings of the machine that can come out - the brew goup - it's the bit that compresses the coffee and the water comes through - excludes the heater and the grinder, but it's basically the rest of the machine's moving parts - you will need to take a side cover off most likely - like I say - read the manual - there is probably a section on removing the brew group.

You can see it at 16 sec into this video -

- lying on the table

I know about that, have to do it often on my Saeco, just wasnt sure if Help.Me was possibly confusing the two.

Still your vid should make if clear if my assumptions were way off or not.

I know about that, have to do it often on my Saeco, just wasnt sure if Help.Me was possibly confusing the two.

Still your vid should make if clear if my assumptions were way off or not.

It's just me - confusing you and Rocket-boy  with help.me... :)

Still - the video should help I guess - might just be overkill...

You might need to take the brew unit out and clean it - this is one case of please read the manual on how to do it - on my wifes full auto, I wash the brew unit under the tap and dry it with my air gun, as well as followng the cleaning cycle on the device.

Thanks for the advice I was to scared to submerge the brew unit in the water...I am af die plaas you know, o and did I mentioned that I am gifted to f....k things up completely.....spoke to the technician at Mastertons PE , Peter and he gave me some advice....the machine is working now wonderful....!!!!

Thanks for the advice I was to scared to submerge the brew unit in the water...I am af die plaas you know, o and did I mentioned that I am gifted to f....k things up completely.....spoke to the technician at Mastertons PE , Peter and he gave me some advice....the machine is working now wonderful....!!!!

Nice guys at Mastertons, I often get coffee from there.

Whats this I hear about holidays and HONEYMOON? been holding out on us again??? :)

Congrats and commiserations.....

Thanks :-) yeah road tripping the west coast for honeymoon. Been a trip we've wanted to do for ever.

Set up is complete! Can't wait for first shot

Nice - good choice indeed.

Now you just have to find the sweet spot.. have fun - don't get the shakes too often

Tweaking brew pressures. At idle is settling at bar. Is this okay. Will post first attempt at milk steaming now. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/15/01cb6e3bf19154bfd40405d669351366.jpg