Coffee machine

This is for the truth cupping Epic special, just in case anyone was wondering!

is there a list of "i'm in's" building? a date and time?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be! I'll go through the replies and put a list together... Guys, please PM me if you're keen?

Now that's something I understand! I was right there next to him!!

I do know that.... :

Well - i did at least try it - should have taken gears along... run out of extended lunchhour after 10.... ok thats my story and I am sticking to it....

OK, That escalated quickly. I have a list of 18 20 people already... I think we need to hit pause for a second.

Date and time was suggested by V12man to be after Epic registration on Saturday 12th May. Does that work for you? What's the Maximum number you could accommodate?

Sorry guys. This is obviously such an awesome idea and opportunity that it got a great response very quickly!!!

Edited by SimpleDom

OK, That escalated quickly. I have a list of 18 20 people already... I think we need to hit pause for a second.

Date and time was suggested by V12man to be after Epic registration on Saturday 12th May. Does that work for you? What's the Maximum number you could accommodate?

Sorry guys. This is obviously such an awesome idea and opportunity that it got a great response very quickly!!!

we could do 20 or so

Where in SA can I buy this coffee? Don't really want to import it. Is there any Speciality coffee Shops in JHB/CPT that sells it? :thumbup:

post-32956-0-87556400-1453698444_thumb.jpg