[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

Whats the first seeded bunch for the 42km?

Is it 75km A

60km B, C, D, E

40km F, G, H, I

30km J, K, L

and so on?

Something like that yes. I'm B, 60km

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E for the 60, better late than never I suppose?

But super exited :clap:

Edited by Matts 300

Wow K, you will never be the same, the Mtb bug might bite you hey

K, glad to see I'm not the only one... We should make a "roadie grupetto" red lanterns and all - riiight at the back!

Edited by SeaBee

K, glad to see I'm not the only one... We should make a "roadie grupetto" red lanterns and all - riiight at the back!

What seeded group are you in? sad to say but I am in 'I' group........ I start riiiiiiight at the back anyway :blush: :whistling:

Edit: have to add that this will be my 2nd MTB race ever so wasn't looking too much into the seeding.......

Edited by Tiny K

Whats the first seeded bunch for the 42km?

Is it 75km A

60km B, C, D, E

40km F, G, H, I

30km J, K, L

and so on?

F is also under the 60

Wow K, you will never be the same, the Mtb bug might bite you hey

Well, I am already looking into buying a 2nd hand Scott Genius 50 from a buddy to at least have a better bike than the one I have now......

K, I'm in G - but don't worry about that, you'll catch me anyways! Smile-and-wave... I'll be the one with the stiff shoulders looking for the smooth lines and wondering why the guys don't point out the holes! :nuke:

They should issue "Roadie alert" stickers for the likes of me to put on the back of my shirt... (Heeey, I should patent that one!)

Oh bugger, from Carmichael's post... does this mean G is first batch in 42?! Now there's a laugh. Will filter my way back, anyways...

Edited by SeaBee

E for eee' going to have a good time!

I'm thinking of cycling through from Durbanville since I'm only starting at 8h35. Maybe start at 6h15 and take it easy for the 38km to the school. Any takers?

On the F question - according to the website, F is the first 42km bunch?

AFSTAND WEGSPRING GROEP TYD 75KM A 08:15 60KM B 08:20 C 08:25 D 08:30 E 08:35 42KM F 08:40 G 08:45 H 08:50 I 08:55 30KM J 09:00 K 09:05 L 09:10 M 09:15 15KM N 09:20 O 09:25 P 09:30