[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

E for eee' going to have a good time!

I'm thinking of cycling through from Durbanville since I'm only starting at 8h35. Maybe start at 6h15 and take it easy for the 38km to the school. Any takers?

On the F question - according to the website, F is the first 42km bunch?

AFSTAND WEGSPRING GROEP TYD 75KM A 08:15 60KM B 08:20 C 08:25 D 08:30 E 08:35 42KM F 08:40 G 08:45 H 08:50 I 08:55 30KM J 09:00 K 09:05 L 09:10 M 09:15 15KM N 09:20 O 09:25 P 09:30

how the hell did I get a B seeding??

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E for eee' going to have a good time!

I'm thinking of cycling through from Durbanville since I'm only starting at 8h35. Maybe start at 6h15 and take it easy for the 38km to the school. Any takers?

On the F question - according to the website, F is the first 42km bunch?

AFSTAND WEGSPRING GROEP TYD 75KM A 08:15 60KM B 08:20 C 08:25 D 08:30 E 08:35 42KM F 08:40 G 08:45 H 08:50 I 08:55 30KM J 09:00 K 09:05 L 09:10 M 09:15 15KM N 09:20 O 09:25 P 09:30

Sounds like a cool idea..

I just received my sms and they think my name is Mathew!!!! Its not. Their database seems to have got its nickers in a knot

I just received my sms and they think my name is Mathew!!!! Its not. Their database seems to have got its nickers in a knot

Last year they seeded my in B, but I guess because that was basically my last MTB event they didn't really have anything to seed me by (although I haven't really done anything before that). And I entered on the last day. They definitely got my name right.

Sounds like a cool idea..

Ok cool, lets chat tomorrow or Friday. I'm going to register that morning at the school.

Andy my pal wat samet my werk het ook ingeskryf vir die 60 en hy spring in F weg.. wow dis deurmekaar...

sent you PM

<p>I have a 60Km entry available, anyone interested in a substitution ?</p>

If F is for the 60km I'm getting an extra 18km of mtb'ing for free on Saturday :thumbup:

See you there, can't wait

btw.. If there is a problem with your entry or you didn't get your number just email them at

info@dirtopia.co.za,

they sorted out my "non-entry" out in no time.

Just be nice as you come by me on the 75km. I am going to be the one on the Merida 29r with the anchor hanging off the back.

• Anyone have an entry substitution available for the 60km?

Go and get a late entry and SSI

Looking at wheather predictions it seems that the wind might be the problem

Looking at wheather predictions it seems that the wind might be the problem

Wind will be great drying up the mud baths, on a mtb wind is never a problem, leave that to the roadies.