Cadence Nutrition

USN bought shares in the business.

I bought the shares back.

They have no involvement or relationship with Cadence Nutrition whatsoever at this point.

Sounds odd.

Enough shares to get involved in R&D? Did they take any IP?

Thanks for the contributions to the thread, very informative.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Squier,

Hotspot definitely have stock although limited flavours.

They confirm that they have stock of Marathon.

We will get them to stock up on flavours.

Regards,

Jeroen

Shebeen,

We have always done our own R + D.

All Cadence operations have operated under my control and without outside influence throughout.

On your last question:

See any similarities in product direction, design etc? Remember: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Regards,

Jeroen

Hi Squier,

Hotspot definitely have stock although limited flavours.

They confirm that they have stock of Marathon.

We will get them to stock up on flavours.

Regards,

Jeroen

I was there late yesterday afternoon and they only had Carbofuel. And not much of that either.

Is it possible to get single sachets of Carbofuel and Marathon? I dont feel like buying a proper packet/tub in order to just try it out. Will some one be able to help me with the difference between Revive and Classic Recovery.

Thanks 

I have used Cadence for a while now, went off it for a short while to try other product. Has now started using it again. I recon its definitely the best around.

CWC has some of it.

Not much though... No gels or Marathon which is specifically what I am looking for

Also looking for marathon, the LBS in our neck of the backwoods don't stock, or are there any stockists in East London?

Not much though... No gels or Marathon which is specifically what I am looking for

CWC def stocks the Marathon and the gels but its not listed on their website.

I am pretty sure that you could contact them via email to purchase it and they will arrange postage for you.

They have quite a big section in store for all the supps and not even half of it is listed online.

Contact the tygervalley/willowbridge branch.

My boyfriend uses the Marathon, and it's getting almost impossible to find stock of it anywhere in the Cape Town area.  Will check out CWC.  

But it would be great if there were places we could order it online.  Makes things a lot easier.  Especially if you go out of your way to a known supplier and they are out of stock.

Sorry about the lack of stock. It is selling out in a lot of the stores before it can be replenished.

We will make efforts to get stores to hold more stock so that all products are available at all times.

Thank you once again for the support.