Cadence Nutrition

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note:

We will have single serving sachets of Marathon available in stores in late February.

Same price per kg as the tubs. Convenience without a penalty.

That is real awesome news and I will def consider buying single serving sachets for those very few marathon races.

Hi Jeroen

Thanks for the reply. Am i able to get Carbofuel in Single serving sachets? Would you also be able to tell me the difference between Classic Recovery and Revive? which one is better for recovery?

looks like we need a short paragraph explanation per top sellers, broken down into best for......categories, a short guideline to products and uses

Great to hear that your products have got rid of that rubbish artificial flavourant known as Aspartame, I will most certainly start using your products again  ;)

Not short, but will give you a good idea of each product:

http://www.cadencenutrition.com/the-science

Guys,

Please look here for which product to use when:

http://www.cadencenutrition.com/products

Please click on the link where it says "Which product should I use?"

We won't be doing CarboFuel sachets any time soon. The cost of CarboFuel is already very affordable as is and there is no real saving to the consumer by offering single servings. It is only a convenience factor. However, there is a big cost implication for us.

With Marathon, not everyone wants to buy a tub for over R350. It is therefore easier for them to buy CarboFuel for most days and then the Marathon sachets for stage races or Marathon events.

Regards,

Jeroen

Guys,

Please look here for which product to use when:

http://www.cadencenutrition.com/products

Please click on the link where it says "Which product should I use?"

We won't be doing CarboFuel sachets any time soon. The cost of CarboFuel is already very affordable as is and there is no real saving to the consumer by offering single servings. It is only a convenience factor. However, there is a big cost implication for us.

With Marathon, not everyone wants to buy a tub for over R350. It is therefore easier for them to buy CarboFuel for most days and then the Marathon sachets for stage races or Marathon events.

Regards,

Jeroen

Thanks for the constant feedback Jeroen

Hi Jeroen

Any plans of Cadence bringing out some fizzy electrolyte tabs in the near future? That is the only cadence product missing from my artillery at the moment :clap:

Hi Jeroen

Will you ever consider bringing out a Gluten and dairy free product for endurance?

Hi Jeroen

Will you ever consider bringing out a Gluten and dairy free product for endurance?

Hi 2 x 2

Our CarboFuel is gluten and dairy free.

Try that.

Regards,

Jeroen