Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Got my new steed this afternoon. Cannot possibly take a picture of it in the dark because it is MATT BLACK and will just look like a beautiful black hole. Tomorrow......whooplah!

and so.... wheres the dam pic?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and so.... wheres the dam pic?

probably out riding and enjoying his new bike. Would also like to see some pics Edited by LOOK695

My new ztr arch ex on hope's arrived yesterday. After a proper wrestle seating the back tyre, I had an awesome ride this morning. What a difference on the climbs!

Thought I'd post a pic of the old and the new together. You can clearly see there is a strong family resemblance. Hope it will translate into the ride too. That's about to happen later this pm. Will post first ride thoughts later.

post-17716-0-88622000-1390653553_thumb.jpg

http://www.tweekscycles.com/oncirrus/3/images/product/enlarge/pkt_qkbbt4.jpg

http://www.olympiccycles.co.za/uploads/26067.jpg

My new machine.... Took it out yesterday, what a machine!

Like the SWAT kit :thumbup: . There was a whole thread dedicated to the merits of this system, but it does look good, and it looks like it makes optimum use of the space available on the frame.

Thought I'd post a pic of the old and the new together. You can clearly see there is a strong family resemblance. Hope it will translate into the ride too. That's about to happen later this pm. Will post first ride thoughts later.

Is the black version a 29er?

They do make a 27.5" version too

http://www.buycycle.co.za/images/detailed/9/I5K5650.jpg

Yip yip.. this is what I am waiting for - EXACT COLOUR.. the 'I can't freaking wait level".. is now so high that.. I suspect this will be a long week

And i am putting on a 120mm travel front shock (REBA, seems the Revalation is short on stock ATM).. and adding American classic race wheels..

The rest I am building over from my current Ghost ride.

The delay is that Morewood had to do the paint job.. it takes 3 days.. ordered it I think last week Thrusday,r.. so I hope that my LBS receive it by Thursday.

Then he can build it all on Friday and i can go make a NOOB mistake on Saturday and do the Dirtmax on it.

Oh and LBS dude is fitting me with Conti Mountain Kings I think, and have to buy a couple of thingies, that wont fit from the Ghost.. it's all very technical I just nod and say cool..

Between Hubby and the LBS.. they have sorted all the what I would need on it..

Man I am so happy.. but suspect that I may not get BDAy, or Xmas presents for a long time :ph34r: But that's cool too lol

Also my planned skiing trip to France in Dec may have been put on hold too.. but who needs snow when you can whack the trails right!

Edited by Gen

Yip yip.. this is what I am waiting for - EXACT COLOUR.. the 'I can't freaking wait level".. is now so high that.. I suspect this will be a long week

And i am putting on a 120mm travel front shock (REBA, seems the Revalation is short on stock ATM).. and adding American classic race wheels..

The rest I am building over from my current Ghost ride.

The delay is that Morewood had to do the paint job.. it takes 3 days.. ordered it I think last week Thrusday,r.. so I hope that my LBS receive it by Thursday.

Then he can build it all on Friday and i can go make a NOOB mistake on Saturday and do the Dirtmax on it.

Oh and LBS dude is fitting me with Conti Mountain Kings I think, and have to buy a couple of thingies, that wont fit from the Ghost.. it's all very technical I just nod and say cool..

Between Hubby and the LBS.. they have sorted all the what I would need on it..

Man I am so happy.. but suspect that I may not get BDAy, or Xmas presents for a long time :ph34r: But that's cool too lol

Also my planned skiing trip to France in Dec may have been put on hold too.. but who needs snow when you can whack the trails right!

i am green with envy, enjoy Gen!!

Very cool! I'm a huge Morewood fan, so also envious!

As for the France skiing trip... forget about that. Take your Morewood there for summer season. Half the price, and trails like you've never seen before!

My next big purchase should be 1x return ticket for me and my big Morewood to Geneva :ph34r: