Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new carbon toys. That saddle will go on the spinbike untill I am convinced I ca survive 3h on it. Luckily I have a very well padded arse.

Wowie she rides like a dream.. wowie I am in love

Congratulations and have a wheel of a time.....remember to relax just a bit with exposing the pearly whites so much. With all that smiling people will wonder what you have been up to.......ag what, with such a beatiful machine, keep on smiling!

Congratulations and have a wheel of a time.....remember to relax just a bit with exposing the pearly whites so much. With all that smiling people will wonder what you have been up to.......ag what, with such a beatiful machine, keep on smiling!

Ha ha ha.. thx man

I wish this was mine...post-27075-1391264613,4319.jpg

Darrin Lill and I... was sitting with him in the GT tent after finishing the 60km. :thumbup:

I wish I had his bike (being a 'Dale fan...).

One day when Im big i'll be riding for them Cannondale blend. ^_^ :)

post-43836-0-36289100-1391278226_thumb.jpg

Damn! Those little Zulas look awesome!

They almost look like they'd make sweet 4X bikes for someone my size :ph34r: :lol:

So pretty

Yo .. you came past our commuter group yesterday and I called out "Hey Mr Swift" to you .... unfortunately I don't think you heard me.

Very nice bike!!!