Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...

Pic taken at bikeshop, not my shop nor stock.

Eagle Canyon Cycles?

Decided it is time to upgrade my groupset on my Ultravox...

SRAM 22spd...Force and Red mix!

Rad bike!

Got a new set of Hope Race X2 Stealth brakes, XTR Cassette 11-36, set of KCNC Razor rotors, KMC10sl chain to drop my Zaskar Carbon 9r down to 9.62kg

post-17321-0-20905000-1406647331_thumb.jpgpost-17321-0-52716600-1406647351_thumb.jpgpost-17321-0-16105400-1406647367_thumb.jpg

More importantly, nice wheelset. How you finding the Wide Lightnings?

More importantly, nice wheelset. How you finding the Wide Lightnings?

Been running the Wide Lightnings about 4 months now, they are flawless, very stiff, solid when planting berms and spreads the 2.25 Rocket Rons front and rear nicely on the rim. My experience with these over the previous Lightnings and Race models has seen no dings whatsoever, something widely accustomed to AC's, and my theory in this regard is that the wider rim spreading the tyre, protects the face better. Crazy good wheels these

... damn, I like hearing that. Just put on a pair with RaRas front and back.

Pushed them hard unit tight turns on Sunday at Moddies. When I thought the couldn't hold anymore, they found some more grip and dug in.

Amazing traction.

... damn, I like hearing that. Just put on a pair with RaRas front and back.

Pushed them hard unit tight turns on Sunday at Moddies. When I thought the couldn't hold anymore, they found some more grip and dug in.

Amazing traction.

Try a Rocket Ron front when you have to replace your next tyre, even more grip will come your way!

Try a Rocket Ron front when you have to replace your next tyre, even more grip will come your way!

I originally had a rocket Ron on front, but the sidewall tore during installation. Went back the LBS for a replacement and they were all out.

Got a new set of Hope Race X2 Stealth brakes, XTR Cassette 11-36, set of KCNC Razor rotors, KMC10sl chain to drop my Zaskar Carbon 9r down to 9.62kg

post-17321-0-20905000-1406647331_thumb.jpgpost-17321-0-52716600-1406647351_thumb.jpgpost-17321-0-16105400-1406647367_thumb.jpg

@ BrandonF

I keep seeing hard tail Carbon GT's in the hub with this CNC machined aluminum parts where the rear wheel and brake caliper attach (rear dropouts?)

Also saw a black single speed like this.

I want to know more about it.

But when I look at the GT bikes on their website, I can not find this model or frame!

Is it an older frame? Don't they make it anymore?